Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

How quiet

Imagine how busy it would be with the club haters on here had the result stayed at 2-0 to Watford. Yet again the team has performed well and we only have silence from the home made banner brigade.

Most memorable of days in many ways. Great come back with some excellent football. Then got back and found out that the paupers down the road had returned from ''no points/no goals'' Leicester with three goals against them.

A great day for the supporters, the players, the manager and the club.

LONG MAY IT BE SO

Imagine how busy it would be with the club haters on here had the result stayed at 2-0 to Watford.

Which game were you at today oh bitter and twisted one?

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Imagine how busy it would be with the club haters on here had the result stayed at 2-0 to Watford. Yet again the team has performed well and we only have silence from the home made banner brigade. Most memorable of days in many ways. Great come back with some excellent football. Then got back and found out that the paupers down the road had returned from ''no points/no goals'' Leicester with three goals against them. A great day for the supporters, the players, the manager and the club. LONG MAY IT BE SO[/quote]

if the result had ended 2-0 to watfor id of given up going for drinks before the game certain that we were playing Luton :p

jas :)

A small chant of "are you Watford in disguise?" broke out in the lower Barclay early on in the game. Dunno why.Maybe thats what confused you Ralph.That and loads of beer :)

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Imagine how busy it would be with the club haters on here had the result stayed at 2-0 to Watford. Yet again the team has performed well and we only have silence from the home made banner brigade. Most memorable of days in many ways. Great come back with some excellent football. Then got back and found out that the paupers down the road had returned from ''no points/no goals'' Leicester with three goals against them. A great day for the supporters, the players, the manager and the club. LONG MAY IT BE SO[/quote]

Couldnt resist hey ralph.

Can i just say that you may a fool of yourself in your post - and not the Watford mistake either - you seem to believe that there are club haters. Sorry mate, we all love our club which is why we do what we do. It''s that venomous attitude to those that question things that causes unrest amongst supporters. You''d be far more accurate if you addressed posters on this board with a little respect, you never know, you may get some back.

There have been some stuff put on here that is a bit too strong - but club haters takes the biscuit.

There are no Club-haters on here (except the occasional Binner on a wind-up), just people like me who happen to disagree with you and think that Worthington is not the man to take us back to the Prem and keep us there. He''s struck lucky with Hunter coming in, as he now has someone to do the job that Worthington is paid to do (viz., coach some good football into the team).   

Even given the fact that you''d had a few sherberts, calling people ''Club-haters'' is somewhat childish. 

Not half as quiet as it was in the stadium during the game until we scored! I certainly didnt here many Ralphs singing the lads on!

If wanting a change of management for the best for NCFC makes me a club hater than i''ll have to just take it on the chin.  I will also have to question why i was leaping around the living room like a salmon on acid after we scored our third yesterday.

Somewhat bizarre reactions for a hater of Norwich City Football Club.

If wanting to get rid of Worthless makes me a club hater then so be it, but I did renew my season ticket for 3 years at the end of last season so I can''t hate them that much.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Imagine how busy it would be with the club haters on here had the result stayed at 2-0 to Watford. Yet again the team has performed well and we only have silence from the home made banner brigade.

Most memorable of days in many ways. Great come back with some excellent football. Then got back and found out that the paupers down the road had returned from ''no points/no goals'' Leicester with three goals against them.

A great day for the supporters, the players, the manager and the club.

LONG MAY IT BE SO[/quote]That dosn''t make any logical sense, people who use theses board are supporters of the club and I don''t believe any of them hate the club. So how can you be a supporter of the club and hate the club at the same time it doesn''t make any sense. Some of us may have a difference of opinions over manager and players just because they don''t agree with you dosn''t make them club haters. I don''t apprieciate having travelled 7 hours to watch the game only to come home and find I''m being branded a club hater.

Spot on Ralph - a fantastic day for the club.  Obviously nothing to do with Worthington though....