Sign in to follow this  
Danny G

players motors ?

I was looking at some of the players cars today at the ground , I saw a really nice black hummer , does anyone know who drives it ? As i was looking the the cars a land rover 4x4 pulled in the car park reg number " d6 huck " must of been hucks misses !  

[quote user="Danny G"]I was looking at some of the players cars today at the ground , I saw a really nice black hummer , does anyone know who drives it ? As i was looking the the cars a land rover 4x4 pulled in the car park reg number " d6 huck " must of been hucks misses !  [/quote]

Yes Hucks owns a black Range Rover, reg no D6 HUX, last time I saw WLY down at the club shop he got into a large 4x4 too, looked miles too big for him [:D]

yeah, the hummer is earnie`s.

mckenzie also drives a black range rover,they are really tasty motors,would love to drive one of those.

[quote user="Danny G"]I was looking at some of the players cars today at the ground , I saw a really nice black hummer , does anyone know who drives it ? As i was looking the the cars a land rover 4x4 pulled in the car park reg number " d6 huck " must of been hucks misses !  [/quote]

the hummer is earnies

[quote user="Kathy"]I saw Dickson Etuhu leaving the ground in a large black bentley reg E7 UTU[/quote]

check your eyes out doris!

E7UTU is a black Chrysler 300C HEMI - worth about £35k.

It''s for Bentley wanabees - obviously fooled you!

[quote user="Kathy"]I saw Dickson Etuhu leaving the ground in a large black bentley reg E7 UTU[/quote]Pretty sure its a Chrysler 300C, although Bentleys do look pretty grotesque these days its true.

Me and my old man saw that unbelievably big tank making it''s way to the ground earlier as we walked into Carrow Road.  It''s HEE-YUGE!

[quote user="Kathy"]I saw Dickson Etuhu leaving the ground in a large black bentley reg E7 UTU[/quote]

Actually i may sound like a complete know all but that''s actually a Chrysler 300C, we are not Premiership yet!!!

Its a Cadilac Dickson has not a Bentley

WLY has a Jeep Grand Cherokee, I drive past training ground most mornings to work and see alot of players on the way

The Hummer is Earnie''s - saw him driving in it the other week - hilarious ! Can barely see over the wheel !

[quote user="Kathy"]I''m a girl Rossi. I dont know about cars and stuff.[/quote]

Oh dont give me that, I''m sure you''ve plenty of mates that were with you that know the difference. Oh by the way were u celebrating too kathy?

Yes I celebrated with my mates of mixed gender who were able to put me right anbout drive shafts, big ends, wankel engines annd the like. A few more home wins and I''ll be able to change a wheel.

[quote user="FatboySlimfast"]Titus Bramble used to drive a £40,000 BMW!![/quote]

Used to being the operative word, its stuck in someone''s wall now near Newton Flotman where he crashed it Friday night on a bend!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Used to being the operative word, its stuck in someone''s wall now near Newton Flotman where he crashed it Friday night on a bend!

[/quote]He was never very good at corners....