Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Worthy and Delia Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

i must have missed this one

anyone get a recording of it?

I agree Mystic.An incredibly immature and embarrasing call in what had otherwise been a decent canary call.It is so rediculous! Its not funny at all and to be honest it represents everything that is wrong with the hard core outers and is one of the reasons that I will not protest with them. They want to know why some of the other fans have had problems with what they have said? Look no further than this.I would dread to think what other clubs supporters would make of a comment like that - its a disgrace to the club and the fans.

[quote user="chicken"]I agree Mystic.

An incredibly immature and embarrasing call in what had otherwise been a decent canary call.

It is so rediculous! Its not funny at all and to be honest it represents everything that is wrong with the hard core outers and is one of the reasons that I will not protest with them. They want to know why some of the other fans have had problems with what they have said? Look no further than this.

I would dread to think what other clubs supporters would make of a comment like that - its a disgrace to the club and the fans.
[/quote]

And I just thought it was a satirical way to bring the important point about the closeness between our majority shareholder and our manager.  And how it could be influencing the decision as to whether he is the right man to take us forwards.

Awww! "Ickle PC gang gettin'' all upset, and their blown veined cheeks, booze sozzled red conks and gout ridden big-toes, are throbbin with absolute rage! Those ignorant and inflammatory posters should be sued for injectin'' a bit of hoomer! Maybe we should all sit at Carra Rud with ashen faced mortuary attendant or pall bearer expressions eh?

Delia, just felt so sorry for Worthy after the 6-0 drubbing at Fulham, that she just wanted to give him a big conciliatory hug! BLEURGHHHHHHHHHH! Pass me the ''Bouquet!"........[:P] 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Awww! "Ickle PC gang gettin'' all upset, and their blown veined cheeks, booze sozzled red conks and gout ridden big-toes, are throbbin with absolute rage! Those ignorant and inflammatory posters should be sued for injectin'' a bit of hoomer! Maybe we should all sit at Carra Rud with ashen faced mortuary attendant or pall bearer expressions eh?

Delia, just felt so sorry for Worthy after the 6-0 drubbing at Fulham, that she just wanted to give him a big conciliatory hug! BLEURGHHHHHHHHHH! Pass me the ''Bouquet!"........[:P] 

[/quote]Now that IS funny, Mello.  Did you intend it to be?

had a few chats with QPR fans, and they said that home and away we were the worst team they had seen all season

[quote user="beelsie"]A sad and ridiculous  juvenile remark, that brings the crusade into disrepute.[/quote]

Juvenile it may have been, but a hell of a lot of people are wondering how there personal friendship may be affecting their working relationship.

Would you sack a good friend??

[quote user="chicken"]I agree Mystic.

An incredibly immature and embarrasing call in what had otherwise been a decent canary call.

It is so rediculous! Its not funny at all and to be honest it represents everything that is wrong with the hard core outers and is one of the reasons that I will not protest with them. They want to know why some of the other fans have had problems with what they have said? Look no further than this.

I would dread to think what other clubs supporters would make of a comment like that - its a disgrace to the club and the fans.
[/quote]

Jeez, take a chill pill. It''s just a bit of fun, it certainly made me chuckle on the way home!!

Two comments:One - on what basis are people building this latest rumour? By that I mean the idea of Delia not sacking him for being a friend? Its insubstancial stiring at best. That is why it is immature, its the kind of comment you expect from someone who has run out of ammunition and anything decent to say - much like most of the tabloid tosh, its made up attention seeking. The only difference is that if this made a newspaper they would have been sued.Secondly  I lodge in a house with QPR supporters - they have season tickets and said to me that our match their flattered them. Neither team played well and QPR certainly didnt deserve to win by such a clear margin. I would say over the two games three points a piece is a fair deal. Neither team turned up really. Although at least their fans got behind their team . . .