Sign in to follow this  
John Boubepo

High Points anyone?

Just wondered, can anyone remember a single high point from this season, appart from Hux winning us the game at Ipswich? I can''t remember anything at all which was worth remembering, a good performance, a good signing, any potential for the future - hmmmm NO nothing at all! and to think we started the season with Ashton, Hux, Mac & WLY etc up front - OMG!!!!What a Cr@p season to follow last seasons downer!

What on earth are you going on about?

I enjoyed the pre-season games at Colchester and Southend and what’s more we’ll be going to at least one of them next season!  The first half at Dereham was well worth the journey as well, there really is no pleasing some people

Of course there is now a wonderful opportunity for more of the same with another whole season of admiring the emperors (or in our case empress) new cloths and keeping the faith.

Hell I’m coming over all underwhelmed

[quote user="Bury Green"]

What on earth are you going on about?

I enjoyed the pre-season games at Colchester and Southend and what’s more we’ll be going to at least one of them next season!  The first half at Dereham was well worth the journey as well, there really is no pleasing some people

Of course there is now a wonderful opportunity for more of the same with another whole season of admiring the emperors (or in our case empress) new cloths and keeping the faith.

Hell I’m coming over all underwhelmed

[/quote]

Beating "colins" sheffield united

High point for me was Deano''s hat-trick against Southampton as for 45 minutes we actually looked like a good team.

The other high points were being able to get to into the pub much earlier than expected after the Watford, Luton and QPR away games....

Ian Henderson at Luton, in thirty yards of clear space.  Accidentally kicks the ball forward with his standing leg, swings and misses in an attemp to cross the ball, falls on his arse while the ball rolls out for a goal kick.  Pure Guiness.

Playing teams with red and white stripes at home is the only highlight...

Doing the double over Colin, Ashton''s hatrick against Southampton and beating the s**m away, Johansson''s last minute winner against Stoke. And also the majority of this seasons performances from WLY. Looking at it, it is bizarre that three of these were against teams playing in red and white stripes. Spooky [;)]  

I gotta say I had a pretty good pie at half time during the Watford game, given the texture and steak & kidney content - i''d say give Worthy more time to improve the gravy cos I think he made it out of donkeys cos I found a hoof in it!

So lets have a little recap here, collectively we can remember the following high points - 1 x win against Ipswich, 2 x wins against Sheff Utd, 1 x signing which was WLY re-signing and 1 x steak and kidney pie - not really a season of historical importance then!!