51 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Yes! Cheeky addition to the bench tomorrow night..?

Too soon, wags says possibly for Preston. 

Massive for the playoffs, and we all thought he would be necessary for the derby. Very good man management by the medical team.

But Its not like we have played badly with out him is it ?

Sure it might have been a bit easier but in general i would say we missed Sarge way more than Rowe

Not going to figure in first team until home matches coming up.  Too early in return from injury, to start too soon will be too much of a risk, no need to recall too soon.

I think Rowe will be a super sub from here on in.

Sara looks the nuts in the Odegaard position and enables us to play Kenny and Nunez in midfield.

Duffy, once he was allowed to concentrate solely on defending against the Binners, looked very solid too. It will be the team that concedes the fewest goals that will win the play-offs, and that's always been our weakness.

Barring injury I can't see Rowe getting in the starting XI for the next few games.

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I think Rowe will be a super sub from here on in.

Sara looks the nuts in the Odegaard position and enables us to play Kenny and Nunez in midfield.

Duffy, once he was allowed to concentrate solely on defending against the Binners, looked very solid too. It will be the team that concedes the fewest goals that will win the play-offs, and that's always been our weakness.

Barring injury I can't see Rowe getting in the starting XI for the next few games.

Unless Sainz gets another red card!