Sign in to follow this  
Harry53

My Matchday Experience & highlights

Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/B9nEPe5k2DQ?si=QfAu5KiPQHN36MPE

I tried to capture the atmosphere before the match and during. 1st half highlights from the South Stand start around 7 minutes. Comments welcome and if you like please help my channel by subscribing and a like. Every little helps!

Edited by Harry53
Title change
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Harry53 said:

https://youtu.be/B9nEPe5k2DQ?si=QfAu5KiPQHN36MPE

I tried to capture the atmosphere before the match and during. 1st half highlights from the South Stand start around 7 minutes. Comments welcome and if you like please help my channel by subscribing and a like. Every little helps!

Ha you actually have me on the video numerous times, like to keep anon as I am a wind up merchant on here though 😄

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Looks like Block N of the South Stand so did you see @JUBWICKS75 who was in Row N seat 0208 ?

Only the back of my head, this video must be no more than 2/3 rows directly behind me !

4 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Only the back of my head, this video must be no more than 2/3 rows directly behind me !

14.15 confused gentleman with glasses in hand?

4 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I don't know anyone other than the fans near me. I think a few people probably wouldn't like their bald patches highlighted lol

It was a quick edit ( mind you no edit is that quick) and I always strive to do better. 

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

14.15 confused gentleman with glasses in hand?

I will look and say hi at the next game 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Harry53 said:

I will look and say hi at the next game 

Oh no thats not me, thats the guy who i thought might be an Ipswich fan only because he looks clueless when everyone is celebrating.

I will stand up and yell "HARRY" next home match in the build up 😄

Edited by Nexus_Canary

26 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Lol

You celebrated the goal, were you s****** yourself that you would be called out ?

11 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Lol

You celebrated the goal, were you s****** yourself that you would be called out ?

Not In that section, everyone seemed nice, they didn't appear to be the type of people who would call someone out for not singing "on the ball" etc 

I wouldn't do it again but that's not because of the stand I was in.

2 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

You wouldn’t do it again because you know you’ll never beat us.

2 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Not In that section, everyone seemed nice, they didn't appear to be the type of people who would call someone out for not singing "on the ball" etc 

I remember sitting with the ‘enemy’ at a derby back in the 90’s at portaloo road.  The ips**** fans started singing to Bryan gunn

’wheres your daughter gone’

Just an awful awful moment in my life … football should never cross these boundaries.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I like watching these videos and seeing things from a different angle.

A word to the wise though. Calling the ground Carrot Road in the blurb people will be thinking you’re Jubwicks75 if you’re not careful 😀

16 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

A word to the wise though. Calling the ground Carrot Road in the blurb people will be thinking you’re Jubwicks75 if you’re not careful 😀

Omg did I miss an auto correct on the edit??? Oh no !@

18 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

2 hours ago, Harry53 said:

Omg did I miss an auto correct on the edit??? Oh no !@

Category A offence I’m afraid.  

Got to stop these things spiralling out of control. Let this slide and next thing you know people will be calling us Nodge…..😉

Haven't read the whole post, but there appears to be a right inbred looking fella 2/3 rows in front of you.....😏

17 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

there appears to be a right inbred looking fella 2/3 rows in front of you

This is when you find out it's a fellow posters wife! 😉

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Haven't read the whole post, but there appears to be a right inbred looking fella 2/3 rows in front of you.....😏

I thought you were referring to Captain Canary for a minute!

• Haha 1

You have a good angle for the tackle on Sargent. If only refereeing was consistent, worse than the Soton one where the guy saw red, which ultimately cost Soton the game.

Thanks for all your comments. I didn't really plan to film but as things started well at the Queen I decided to go for it. 

The thing with making videos at matches is I want to enjoy the match,  and not focus more on the film making. My cam is like a GoPro, it's a point and shoot Sony Action Cam. Bald and Bankrupt from YouTube also uses it. It's so good. No zoom, just a great wide angle lens for travelling. 

I have seen some other people's matchday videos and they really put a lot of work into it,  but for me,  I wouldn't have enjoyed the game as much if I had concentrated on filming. 

So over 1400 views which is satisfying. When I make videos of my travels I never want it to be a chore, and do it to share my travels and life with others. For me it's all about giving. 

My aim was to capture the atmosphere  which was amazing; to get the goal too was icing on the cake. 

Enjoy the game tonight