Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Is my picture affecting my credibility.

I have become a little concerned that my ''Frosty'' is affecting my credibility as a poster.

Obviously, I want to be taken seriously and wouldn''t want anything to distract from the points I am trying to get across.

Should I change it or are you all able to see through it to the actual contents of my submissions?

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

I have become a little concerned that my ''Frosty'' is affecting my credibility as a poster.

Obviously, I want to be taken seriously and wouldn''t want anything to distract from the points I am trying to get across.

Should I change it or are you all able to see through it to the actual contents of my submissions?

[/quote]

Did you ever have any credibility Ru?, seriously, I think your avatar is very apt, and describes you to a tee mate!.[;)]

Let''s just say that my wife has become increasingly interested in the Forum since you changed it.  Fortunately, I have nothing to worry about, comparison-wise... [;)]

Not really sure. It''s amusing though. A group of lads from my uni college constructed a similar snow sculpture last year when it snowed up in Durham. They built it on a local school''s playing field which didn''t go down too well!! Had to laugh though!!

Rudolph,

Sorry to say this but your avatar has caused offence to some and we''ve received some complaints. Could you change it please?

Many thanks.

What about my creditability Rudolph as it is actually me in that photo! Myself and my two friends constructed the five foot sculpture in my garden last year i kid you not! I am most intruigued as to where you found the photo! I am very proud that my work has made the pages of this website. Look forward to hearing from you james

You can''t change it my one minute of pinkun fame will have passed!!! Blimey how can that cause offence its a penis made of snow, i was just merely using natures beauty to construct a masterpiece! I have found some of Andy Hughes performances far more offensive!!

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Rudolph,

Sorry to say this but your avatar has caused offence to some and we''ve received some complaints. Could you change it please?

Many thanks.

[/quote]

I am TRULY OFFENDED by your avatar Rudolph, it has had me in tears this past week....  I am almost as offended as those river enders gestured at by Greeno....

It sickens me [:''(] so........   

londoncanary wrote

What about my creditability Rudolph as it is actually me in that photo! Myself and my two friends constructed the five foot sculpture in my garden last year i kid you not! I am most intruigued as to where you found the photo! I am very proud that my work has made the pages of this website. Look forward to hearing from you james

I was going to tell you i found it on a gay website but the truth is it was on www.bebo.co.uk

rest assured rude old you are an outstanding member of this board.  i must confess ''frosty'' did distract me initially when reading your posts, which are usually of a pleasing, discreet length and modest in appearance (size does matter) - i too favour bite size chunks to get my point across.  Can i assume your latest blow hole contribution is a tribute to this board or comment on the season so far? 

I hope my ''Save the Whale'' (small print) avatar is okay Archant. ''There she blows!''

Personally i think my favoyrite avater is the one with the cat looking over the edge of a table at two cups of tea, Lincoln Canary I think.

Gazza, how about a fresh picture of Nelson, ball in mouth or something similar, you know, an action shot. otherwise lets see your allotment.

I hope you all appreciate this post was intended just to have a laugh (and God knows we need one) and I don''t mind setting myself up for the purpose. When the football is dire we surely have to make our own fun and oddly enough the humour of City supporters has hit our underperforming Board, Staff and Players harder than anything.

I notice Huckerby didn''t turn on the crowd who cheered his header last Saturday and players like Earnie deserve to be celebrated with but a bit more of the old gallows humour would go down a treat and might just be the most effective weapon in dealing with some opposing oversized ego''s.

Cheers RH, it is a hilarious site, as you say, we could do with a bit of a laugh at the moment. And you are right, Huckerby does seem to ''get'' the irony of the cheering better than Greeno - perhaps because he has been around the block a few more times. (perhaps because he is a bit more confident in his own ability). 

Rudolph said: I hope my ''Save the Whale'' (small print) avatar is okay Archant. ''There she blows!''

And I thought the caption said: "Does my b*m look big in this (pool)?" Must get some new specs...