Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Season ticket email and the perfect timing

Just received the email from club re; below inflation increase.

Fine by me...

But can you imagine how Knapper felt about the stay at home comments (on which I am neutral). Great timing hey?

What is really extraordinary is that I spoke to the ticket office this morning and the young lady said they had been given no information about renewals. Does anyone at the club have the faintest idea what's going on? 

3 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

What is really extraordinary is that I spoke to the ticket office this morning and the young lady said they had been given no information about renewals. Does anyone at the club have the faintest idea what's going on? 

Similarly I asked this morning and got the same response on timings. 

Ah yes that feeling of togetherness came over loud and clear last night. Doesn't matter what he could say as he'd probably be wrong so a fairly neutral message is the way to go.

I'm on auto renewal and enjoy my days out at ther football, although I must confess I enjoy 'going to the football' more than the football at times.

Most will renew I suspect, which might not be a good thingÂ đŸ˜‰

36 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

Another shambles at the club it really is a joke at the moment 

It’s not a shambles at all. Why would they tell individual’s before the release. I still suspect you are a closet binner, whatever your mates say!

Ooh, did David McNally send the police round to the the kid that leaked the new season ticket prices on social media last night?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

It’s not a shambles at all. Why would they tell individual’s before the release. I still suspect you are a closet binner, whatever your mates say!

yep a closet binner who has a season ticket at Carrow Road and goes to about 20 away games every season.

would you like me to introduce you at Blackburn?

• Haha 1

You would have thought ticket office staff would have known about the new prices weeks ago. The lead-in time to advising customers is totally irrelevant.

It seems ridiculous that the very department dealing with season tickets hasn't been engaged.

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

yep a closet binner who has a season ticket at Carrow Road and goes to about 20 away games every season.

would you like me to introduce you at Blackburn?

Only 20? Definitely a binner. 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Do they not read things on X and the posts on here ? đŸ˜€

The ticket office staff must have been tipped off that the info had been released early.