Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Been a critic, I'll admit. Fair play tonight though mind as he was a man mountain

Gunn MOTM by miles, kept us in it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Been a critic, I'll admit. Fair play tonight though mind as he was a man mountain

Superb tonight. Barnes very good. 

Gunn keeps us in it. Hull seemed to be deliberately picking ot Duffy with some of their awful crossing 😉

Duffy is a very underrated performer for us. He wins so many aerial duels, makes numerous blocks & is very good at putting opponents off. Also bailed McClean out a few times tonight.

Beat me to it; duffy started slowly but as the crosses increased he stood up and dominated.    Though mccallum did well second half but agree that gunn was motm;  great keeping  and took out the dangerous connelly (movement against our cbs always a problem and sharp much more straight forward) with a perfectly timed header.

Duffy is perfect for defending crosses in his own penalty area in a very low block.  Anything more adventurous and the problems start.

Perhaps Wagner has looked at his centre back options and decided on this Rorke's Drift formation as the way to get the best out of them ...  

Poor start. Good second half. Gibson done everything asked of him too.

• Like 1