Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

News is slooooowly spreading of our club situation

I’ve said before that we can do all the marches and bedsheets we want, it will not make a difference until the news of our dissatisfaction in our ownership/management/way the club is being run escapes the gravity of local news and disseminates into more national news and crucially into the online independent football commentary/blogosphere if you like.

I was watching a video from a commentator I follow online who is doing a mid season check on teams through the football league and she brought it up

14:58 for Norwich, she has us finishing 15th

Its just a few words but I get the feeling this whole situation we have at the club is escaping our little space here. The club and of course Delias white knight army are trying there best to keep it under wraps but they won’t be successful.

Whatever your opinion on it there is this fact. Delia Smith and us be dissatisfied, the whole thing, is GREAT CONTENT. You can come in at it from so many angles. The female ownership angle, sexism, ageism, humour (football fans find us being owned by Delia endlessly hilarious), crazy cat lady losing it slowly etc etc.

This will be the downfall, this is the endgame. It has to be those influences outside the NCFC general gravity that change things. It’s what the ownership fear the most.

• Confused 1

The girl is talking nonsense,  Delias shortbread biscuit is horrible.....😁

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

The girl is talking nonsense,  Delias shortbread biscuit is horrible.....😁

The reaction is interesting though. All fans of other clubs do immediately give it the “Does Delia make all the matchday pies, eh? Eh?!”, ” “CakeyCakey Cook Pun *laughs heartily*” sort of thing. This can be harnessed. The “nice old lady gone rogue” angle can be used to generate pressure on her.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

How can anyone watch that ?

All stop/start and a pretty impenetrable accent to boot. To be fair the points I did understand were decent.

I honestly think she does some great unique stuff. I really enjoyed this report where she had a full day out at the football for the price of a new Liverpool shirt

A chesterfield cup tie with amazing atmosphere a pitch invasion and everything. A reminder of the passion a football game can have and still does have in this country.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

To be fair, I dont think it's much of a secret at all. It's mentioned in our live streamed games on Sky, it's referenced in highlights, in national newspaper.

It's also not as bad as some clubs either so isn't actually major news 

Most stuff I do hear in those spaces also manages to acknowledge that we have things to be excited by such as Attanasio, Knapoer etc.

I supposed it depends if you're a cup half full or empty type. It's hardly terminal right now

42 minutes ago, nu_matik said:

To be fair, I dont think it's much of a secret at all. It's mentioned in our live streamed games on Sky, it's referenced in highlights, in national newspaper.

It's also not as bad as some clubs either so isn't actually major news 

Most stuff I do hear in those spaces also manages to acknowledge that we have things to be excited by such as Attanasio, Knapoer etc.

I supposed it depends if you're a cup half full or empty type. It's hardly terminal right now

How long will the 80%s be able to keep their dirty little secret?

• Confused 1

There's more than 20% disgruntled...It was her tipsy thought out figure snatched out of the air...It's just that the 'silent one's' prefer to not air their discontent vocally....preferring instead to either not attend or be part of a mass exodus leaving well before the final whistle...

6 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

There's more than 20% disgruntled...It was her tipsy thought out figure snatched out of the air...It's just that the 'silent one's' prefer to not air their discontent vocally....preferring instead to either not attend or be part of a mass exodus leaving well before the final whistle...

Today will be interesting if the result is bad. 

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

How long will the 80%s be able to keep their dirty little secret?

I think its more that the 80% don't think it's all quite as and as the 20% despite feeling unhappy in some ways. The 20% just can't accept anything positive in most cases so feel they need to impress their full blown negativity onto others.

Like, I am looking forward to Delia going. I'm looking forward to a new manager soon too.

I don't feel it necessary to try and bad mouth every aspect of our fine to club to all and sundry because I'm unhappy with a few key parts that will be gone in good time anyway.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Today will be interesting if the result is bad. 

And yes, I'm sure it will. I don't mind those in the ground being vocal and showing it that way... I certainly did for old spud head Deano

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

How can anyone watch that ?

All stop/start and a pretty impenetrable accent to boot. To be fair the points I did understand were decent.

She actually makes some pretty good ground hopping videos to be fair, goes to a lot of lower league games in England and Scotland, and matches in leagues all over Europe.

Accent is I presume because she is half Italian (name is Nieve Petruzziello).

Didn't fancy even clicking on this video, title has zero appeal, but some of her stuff is really good and she is really knowledgeable about lower league clubs.

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

I honestly think she does some great unique stuff

Completely agree, she likes real football.

Complete antithesis to morons like Mark Goldbridge.

5 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

I think that 100% of people are disgruntled at the way we have been playing at times over the last few years - but it's only 20% who think it's easily solved!

Sack Farke, Smith, Wagner, Webber, Knapper! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

I’ve said before that we can do all the marches and bedsheets we want, it will not make a difference until the news of our dissatisfaction in our ownership/management/way the club is being run escapes the gravity of local news and disseminates into more national news and crucially into the online independent football commentary/blogosphere if you like.

I was watching a video from a commentator I follow online who is doing a mid season check on teams through the football league and she brought it up

14:58 for Norwich, she has us finishing 15th

Its just a few words but I get the feeling this whole situation we have at the club is escaping our little space here. The club and of course Delias white knight army are trying there best to keep it under wraps but they won’t be successful.

Whatever your opinion on it there is this fact. Delia Smith and us be dissatisfied, the whole thing, is GREAT CONTENT. You can come in at it from so many angles. The female ownership angle, sexism, ageism, humour (football fans find us being owned by Delia endlessly hilarious), crazy cat lady losing it slowly etc etc.

This will be the downfall, this is the endgame. It has to be those influences outside the NCFC general gravity that change things. It’s what the ownership fear the most.

Surprised to see you follow StuntPegg 😁🤪

5 minutes ago, mrD66M said:

Surprised to see you follow StuntPegg 😁🤪

Can I ask why?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Can I ask why?

You come across, in most of your posts, as an 'old school' sort of guy who doesn't rate women's opinion in most things, football in particular.. but since I don't know you, that may be either just a facade, or my perception. 

50 minutes ago, mrD66M said:

You come across, in most of your posts, as an 'old school' sort of guy who doesn't rate women's opinion in most things, football in particular.. but since I don't know you, that may be either just a facade, or my perception. 

Women should stay out of men's football. They have their own football so should stick to that.

1 hour ago, Big Vince said:

Women should stay out of men's football. They have their own football so should stick to that.

Yeah but you won't mind this ladies thought about Delia.

2 hours ago, Big Vince said:

Maybe you should try telling that to Delia, that she should leave NCFC and stick to her pies? In person would probably work better.

9 hours ago, mrD66M said:

Lol, I’m very much not a sexist. If Delia was a bloke drunk cook I’d give that theoretical person just as much s41t. 

She makes good videos and unique perspectives not the usual “Arsenal Fan TV” knockoff stuff every club, including our own, has. Some guy on a GoPro at Carrow road doesn’t interest me in the slightest.

• Like 1