Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Delia Smith doesn’t care anymore.

She just doesn’t, it’s a day out for her.

Before you get mad and say you checked the “care-o-meter in 2004 and it was off the scale” I said “she doesn’t care” not “she hasn’t cared”, present tense. The club is just some weird hobby pastime she barely cares about. It’s a day out.

At that highest level of governance/management at the club We’ve got Delia who, as I have already explained, doesn’t care. Michael Wynn-Jones who, bless him, doesn’t know what the hells going on and Michael Attanasio who is 100% absent and, to my knowledge, hasn’t left any adviser or representative to stay at the club? The odd zoom call?

Rudderless. Absolutely rudderless. No direction or control or anything from that level. It’s like 85% of our issue.

If you aren’t going to offer anything Delia, just Gooooooooooooooooooo.

• Like 2

Oh come on it doesn't matter that Attanasio is the other side of the pond because Zoe and Tom have their hands on the rudder even if Delia and MWJ do not.

• Haha 1

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Oh come on it doesn't matter that Attanasio is the other side of the pond because Zoe and Tom have their hands on the rudder even if Delia and MWJ do not.

A fish truly does rot from the head. 

The absolute state of our fish head.

I don’t think she doesn’t care. But she certainly thinks she knows best. And she showed such arrogance at the AGM. Sadly she doesn’t know best. Her faith in Stuart Webber for too long has landed us at this point. As has allowing his wife to sit tandem in the role she does. And Delia’s continuing her blind faith in David Wagner - offering him assurance calls and belittling that Knapper wouldn’t/couldn’t act early - despite the results and performances painting an obvious picture. 

She cares. But sadly her care is wayward and misplaced. And for that she is culpable for where we find ourselves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Said it before. How we got here is a catalogue of disasters. 

An acting CEO who has never got anywhere near that position before. 

An SD working 2/3rds of their notice. 

A replacement SD who has never been an SD before . 

Nephew Tom doesn’t really count to be honest. Apparently he has a lot to offer. At least that was the message when he joined the board 7 years ago. 

Oh for a Bowkett, McNally , inspired Webber even someone with the gravitas of Balls. 

Add in a manager who is on the upward career curve , not one who has been sacked twice before he came to us. 

Imagine coming into work . Where is the inspiration? 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

A fish truly does rot from the head. 

The absolute state of our fish head.

In Cod we trust....

• Like 1

I wished! You lot were the ones that made me hungry talking about cod. 

I did make a detour on the way home from work and am currently tucking into plaice and chips. Mmmmm

• Like 1

On 29/12/2023 at 22:08, TIL 1010 said:

It is truly terrifying that nepotism Tom is anywhere near the running of the club.

regardless of what Mick Dennis says she clearly has little interest in the well being of the club if she did she would have gone some time ago.

On 29/12/2023 at 22:08, TIL 1010 said:

Dutch Ruddering?....

3 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

She has been asleep at the wheel for years and a messy crash is imminent.

I wish I could that, haven’t seen us score a goal in the last 4 matches.