Sign in to follow this  
canary to the core

back to the protests!!!!

I want Worthy out but i''m not sure that we should start protesting yet! Yes the game today was crap at best but i''m not sure. If we lose to Leicester then Protest away!!!!!!

If anyone protests now they''re going to look pretty stupid, you can''t just pick and choose when to do it. If those who done it are serious then they should have done it again the next home game and the one after that. Nothing much has changed in recent weeks football wise

I can do nothing about it but the manager certainly had to take the blame. We know we are 7 points off the play-offs zone, and if we want to make a late run to the play-offs, we need to pick up AT LEAST 7 POINTS to maintain any hope, and we must know play a soild but defensive 4-5-1 formation WOULD NOT win you 3 points. Should only the Norwich fans want the team go to the play-offs, but not the manager?

Now is the right time to protest. Have him removed from office before the end of this dire season, and then the board have plenty of time to find a new manager before the new season begins. Delay the process too long and then you might as well right off next season as well! Would you trust the buffoon with any more precious transfer funds? No, nor would I. NOW is the right time to kick the dipstick out! NCFC have just lost to a hopeless team with a record of six successive defeats - what could Worthless possibly say in defence of this desperate result?

Last night was woeful. Worthy has done one of two things, bought in utter crap or made good plays rubbish players.

BACK TO THE PROTESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

He must go!   Angry [:@]

God help us if the clown is here in the summer to spend our transfer buget , last night showed just how bad Norwich have become , no passion , no skill, no passing ability, in fact we looked no better than a League 2 side .

Once again we go to the worst form side in the league must win and for three quarters of the game are dire.With proven goalscorer on bench and charlton centre mid and safri on bench and jj out of position and the oap at right back.Then there is the clueless robinson and hughes the so salled playmakers. and we have the likes of etuhu the sunday league standard and lazy with it.then we have spillane cave brown jarvis brothers and other ackademy lads with no chance of being played.Worthy will probably give them the same treatment as danny crow send them away on freebies only to see them end up with success at other clubs.WHEN ARE THE BOARD GOING TO WAKE UP TO THIS. 

[quote user="ncfc4prem"]If anyone protests now they''re going to look pretty stupid, you can''t just pick and choose when to do it. If those who done it are serious then they should have done it again the next home game and the one after that. Nothing much has changed in recent weeks football wise[/quote]

NOT TRUE...  Our season is now OFFICIALLY OVER

you don''t want to get on the back of the manager, board when there was still a glint of a chance.  now there is none - in reality tere was none in february but the club built up the chance to stem the protesting.

I agree it was a big mistake not to continue the protests and yes we will look pretty stupid if we start again just because we''ve lost another game.

Guess we''re stuck with him now until next season so lets hope that the people who made the decision to ask us not to continue with the protests are happy that they got it right.

we gave him some slack against warnocks men for all the right reasons,

but last night just confirmed he cant be trusted to manage our team we

all support whether we want him or not.yet again he plays a negative

formation against a side which had not won for six games scored in

five, we should have gone for it from the start. its not the fact that

we lost to a poor team its because we never even looked like getting

anything out of the game.  time is for up because he was once

worthy, he is now worthless OTBC

Any campaign should be directed towards the person(s) responsible, I think everyone would agree with that.

So why is NW the continued target? The protest orgainisers should re-direct their protests away from NW and towards Delia and the board, they are the ones who have, by retaining NW, put themselves in the firing line.

NW will not resign we know that, so its pointless putting pressure on him.