Who is the only captain to have lifted 3 different trophies in succesive seasons at Wembley? 

Edit

Correct answer below is Bobby Moore in 64, 65 and 66

Several other good questions below if you're bored 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

11 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Graham Paddon on the floor?

Yes.

The other one was born in Norfolk but never played for Norwich…

9 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Mel Blyth?

Norwich boy. But not him.

This guy I think was born in Dereham and was a cult figure at his London club.

No more clues :classic_smile:

57 minutes ago, Yellow Wal said:

Which ex-Norwich player was the first to be sent off at the new Wembley?

I gave up and Googled it. Excellent question which I doubt anyone will guess

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Tony Adams.

I didn't go for 3 successive seasons.

I thought Adams did the League Cup and FA Cup & then the Charity Shield in the next season.

1 hour ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Graham Paddon on the floor?

Nope

Gaz Coombes & Rod Stewart partaking in a spot of handbags in their  gladrags, on a super grass pitch, during an Oxford v Celtic sleb charity match

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Norwich boy. But not him.

This guy I think was born in Dereham and was a cult figure at his London club.

No more clues :classic_smile:

In that case its Harry Cripps

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

In that case its Harry Cripps

That’s the one.

I never realised he was a Norfolk boy when watching him all those years ago. He’d have played at Millwall with Barry Bridges. Perhaps they were known as the Norfolk Dockers :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Moore

FA Cup 

Cup Winners Cup

World Cup 

Couldn't remember where the Cup Winners Final was played and didn't want to Google cheat, but promise to be more cryptic next time if I think I've got the answer early. Nobody likes a smartar*e and anyway it spoils it for others! Checked on myself afterwards and stumbled on facts for a real ba*tard of a question:

Who was the first senior player since Geoff Hurst to score a hat-trick at Wembley?

One or two clues (which quizzers may like to ignore at first): He's Scottish, had been signed by a big London club from a little Northern club to the absolute fury of the fans there (it happens to other clubs too). Said little club is now non-League and working its way back. He scored the hat-trick for the London club.

Edited by crispeduk
Clarification

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

That’s the one.

I never realised he was a Norfolk boy when watching him all those years ago. He’d have played at Millwall with Barry Bridges. Perhaps they were known as the Norfolk Dockers :classic_smile:

Me neither Nutty. Lived in Toftwood for a while in those days and never heard it mentioned he was from Dereham even though always talked football with the neighbour who was Dereham through and through !!! Cracking player but didn't identify from the picture - strange thing memory 😀

16 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

Me neither Nutty. Lived in Toftwood for a while in those days and never heard it mentioned he was from Dereham even though always talked football with the neighbour who was Dereham through and through !!! Cracking player but didn't identify from the picture - strange thing memory 😀

Edited by dylanisabaddog

33 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

Couldn't remember where the Cup Winners Final was played and didn't want to Google cheat, but promise to be more cryptic next time if I think I've got the answer early. Nobody likes a smartar*e and anyway it spoils it for others! Checked on myself afterwards and stumbled on facts for a real ba*tard of a question:

Who was the first senior player since Geoff Hurst to score a hat-trick at Wembley?

One or two clues (which quizzers may like to ignore at first): He's Scottish, had been signed by a big London club from a little Northern club to the absolute fury of the fans there (it happens to other clubs too). Said little club is now non-League and working its way back. He scored the hat-trick for the London club.

I had to Google this and I'd forgotten all about him. He was a nasty piece of work and according to Wikipedia he played for 19 clubs! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

Not a football quizzer, though knew this one….David Speedie 

Parma 

• Like 2