Sign in to follow this  
Ness Point Runner

De'nile

59 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I was in the binner office this morning, funny how they're all suddenly interested in talking football again, like I said to them you weren't interested for the past 10 years, so shut the **** up now

Really is interesing how they've been so silent the last decade yet now they can't shut up.

"Where were you when you were ****" comes to mind

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Did the ripper?

Did the ripper?

Did the ripper have an encounter of a se@&ual nature with your mother she later regretted?

Did the ripper have an encounter of a se@&ual nature with your mother she later regretted?

I'm all for giving a bit of grief, but this is really uncalled for Buh, and way past the line.

Just now, Flying Dutchman said:

I'm all for giving a bit of grief, but this is really uncalled for Buh, and way past the line.

Grow up 

• Sad 1

Just now, Flying Dutchman said:

Irony at its best. 

The post, and you, are utterly disgusting. 

We’ll do what we all know you are going to do and grass me up then big boy! I’m sure the mods will come running to one of my posts but allow the binners to run riot

• Sad 1

Lowestoft is normally 50-50. Budgies have been higher at the moment. But naturally over the years it is more even. The closeness of Norwich (25 miles) over Ipswich (45 miles) being over come by what is really is all about which is Norfolk v Suffolk.

9 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Irony at its best. 

The post, and you, are utterly disgusting. 

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

We’ll do what we all know you are going to do and grass me up then big boy! I’m sure the mods will come running to one of my posts but allow the binners to run riot

You two gonna kiss and make up yet?

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You two gonna kiss and make up yet?

I got a 24 hour ban last weekend because a poster on here got mad about me making fun of Billy Gilmour and ratted me out.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ness Point Runner said:

It is a funny thing. Most Budgies seem to be somewhere in Egypt. That is de'Nile. Dont just look at the scores earlier this year, (21 wins from 23) look at them this season (9 from 10). 

Town are for the moment going places and the best you can do is watch in wonder. 

It will all end in tears as all football does. But not at the moment.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

Budgie dominance has ended. 

For a while that is unless Keiron can become like Sir Alf or Sir Bobby and to be fair he has started well.

In which case you might as well all go home because tomorrow is BLUE

The sun shines on a dogs hole once in a while. Enjoy your time in the sun 

38 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I got a 24 hour ban last weekend because a poster on here got mad about me making fun of Billy Gilmour and ratted me out.

Hmm, I wonder who that could have been? ....

43 minutes ago, Ness Point Runner said:

Yes and the Budgies have had their dogs hole time in the sun.

As an ipswich fan you would know all about dogs holes.

49 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

As an ipswich fan you would know all about dogs holes.

That's no way to talk about his mother......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Please remember the kind of fan we're dealing with here....

Calls himself "Ipswich crazy" yet spends most of his time talking about Norwich?

Yeah, he's a true binner through and through

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

I dunno if I'm just getting old but I think the whole 'rivalry' we have here is just cringe at this point.

It is cringe to watch Ipswich fans pretend like the last 15 or so years haven't happened based on one good season.

It is cringe to watch our fans try to kid themselves that Ipswich aren't actually quite good at the moment.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, king canary said:

I dunno if I'm just getting old but I think the whole 'rivalry' we have here is just cringe at this point.

It is cringe to watch Ipswich fans pretend like the last 15 or so years haven't happened based on one good season.

It is cringe to watch our fans try to kid themselves that Ipswich aren't actually quite good at the moment.

Tend to agree with you really, as another poster said the worst part is how many of the binners I know haven't wanted to chat about football at all, even like neutral stuff  for the past decade but now all they want to talk about is football. Its like, really?!? 

I feel like the rivalry lost its relevance after the whole ip5w1ch season, now they are just another team. Genuinely more bothered by the fact that Farke is at Leeds than what or where Ipswich are! And lets be frank, they are playing some decent counter attacking football at the moment. Will they be able to keep McKenna? Doubt it but let them enjoy their football, by all accounts its been worse than Dyer (lol) down there for longer than memory for many fans. Its no wonder the only fans under 25 they have tend to be people with relatives already supporting!