Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy_Fitch

Kenton saying too much??

Just listening to Canary Call. I can't believe how much of Johnny Rowes past he wants to bring up. Talking about having his scholarship pulled because of an incident and him being arrogant.

As an employee of Norwich City, should he not be more privy?

Edited by Jimmy_Fitch

4 minutes ago, Jimmy_Fitch said:

Just listening to Canary Call. I can't believe how much of Johnny Rowes past he wants to bring up. Talking about having his scholarship pulled because of an incident and him being arrogant.

As employee of Norwich City, should he not be more privy?

Johnny Rowe is doing the Business in the 1st team as long as he behaves and plays like he does what went on before is in the past ,

Kenton saying those things is not doing the club or Rowe or kenton any good at all 

Edited by norfolkngood

Bit bizzare to have a player from the academy start scoring and doing well and your reaction to this is to start slagging him off and starting drama about him

What a weirdo

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Bit bizzare to have a player from the academy start scoring and doing well and your reaction to this is to start slagging him off and starting drama about him

What a weirdo

Slagging off our Academy Players?

Would never happen on this forum.

• Haha 2

Also said right after he scored the winner, in the 6 years he's known him, he'd never seen him head the ball. Could tell he regretted saying it, as he hesitated towards the end of that statement. That's the problem with commentary, you can't have dead air time, so end up saying more than you should

He's only just turned 20. Who here wasn't a bit 'above themselves' when they were 16-18? I know for an absolute fact that if I was a good footballer and was doing well in youth teams when I was a young teenager I'd have gone completely off the rails due to the praise and attention. It surprises me more when footballers turn out to be good people as opposed to being shocked when they turn out to be flawed people. The law considers an 18 yo an adult but when I was 18 I was basically a tall child and it's the same case for most people around that age, I can't imagine how much being a promising footballer must screw with your head at that age. 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann
  • Like 9

Spot on Christoph. Thought he was paying a huge compliment to the young man for the way he overcame a big setback rather than let a promising future evaporate and maybes the club played a blinder with taking a firm stance at that time. And the way he has overcome injuries – wow what a prospect we have on our hands.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Disappointed. I thought this was going to be some juicy news about The Archers. ☹️

Once worked in an office where a bunch of people agreed to listen to the Archers then next day at work speak about incidents as if the characters were real people in their lives. Ears of nosey ****s were flapping all around them for six or seven weeks before they cottoned on.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

He's only just turned 20. Who here wasn't a bit 'above themselves' when they were 16-18? I know for an absolute fact that if I was a good footballer and was doing well in youth teams when I was a young teenager I'd have gone completely off the rails due to the praise and attention. It surprises me more when footballers turn out to be good people as opposed to being shocked when they turn out to be flawed people. The law considers an 18 yo an adult but when I was 18 I was basically a tall child and it's the same case for most people around that age, I can't imagine how much being a promising footballer must screw with your head at that age. 

Agreed, if you’d have given me money and adulation at 18 I’d have made George Best look like Mother Theresa. I spent my weekends trying to live the Keith Richards lifestyle as it was, and that was as potless sparkys apprentice. I’m impressed that young footballers actually behave as much as they do.

To be honest if you gave me fame and fortune now as a 40 year old I’d probably go off the rails.  Leave the missus and kids, put what’s left of the hair in a ponytail, buy a convertible….

• Haha 1

To be fair, considering what's come to light re. the hospitals she administered, I'd say George Best might have a marginally better moral compass than that evil cow.