All these new, stricter rules. Yellow cards, no time wasting etc etc

But same old decisions going for Man Utd.

Absolute farce of a decision to not give a penalty for Onana assaulting the Wolves player.

Premier Leagues a joke. VAR is pointless.

****ing ludicrous that Southampton get awarded that joke of a penalty on Saturday,  but Onana can clean out 2 Wolves players and nothing. 

It's corrupt, simple.

There's no other reason for that not being a penalty.

What is the point of VAR??

• Like 2

The better team lost. But the Premier League can't have that. Man U must win because they need someone to rival City. They couldn't possibly drop points on the opening day at home to Wolves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

Simon Hooper should be ashamed.

But he won't be.

Absolutely. How did he not see that in normal time?? Onana had 2 arms around Kalajdzic and flattened him

2 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

The better team lost. But the Premier League can't have that. Man U must win because they need someone to rival City. They couldn't possibly drop points on the opening day at home to Wolves.

The ref had a mate who live lives in Manchester.

We get bull**** decisions from VAR and decisions supposedly overturned due to being clear and obvious errors.... and then we get this atrocity.

I'm getting more angry than I should because it's just a game but it's just so unbelievable that something else must be going on. How can 2 people (at least) not have deemed that penalty??

6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Simon Hooper should be ashamed.

But he won't be.

Is that clown still going? One of the poorest in his intake and still hanging on. But when Keith Stroud is in the championship pool…good grief. For gods sake let’s poach the best refs from around the world. 

It's too late for Wolves but there needs to be repercussions from this.

An apology to O'Neil and Wolves.

An admittance of error.

Demote Hooper and the hapless assistant referees.

I hope O'Neil is furious in his interviews and just talks about that pathetic decision and how they should have won the game, and would if it wasn't against a so called big team at old Trafford in the last minute.

2 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

We get bull**** decisions from VAR and decisions supposedly overturned due to being clear and obvious errors.... and then we get this atrocity.

I'm getting more angry than I should because it's just a game but it's just so unbelievable that something else must be going on. How can 2 people (at least) not have deemed that penalty??

There aren't two people not affiliated to Manchester.

The only mitigators were the Wolves player has already headed the ball and the impact was with his chest, not his arms. Certainly a very clumsy coming together and should have at least been reviewed on screen. 

Edited by Fuzzar

1 minute ago, Big Vince said:

There aren't two people not affiliated to Manchester.

It's just soo early in the season for my faith in football to be completely shattered.

Thanks Simon Hooper and mates for reminding me that, despite all the good intentions of the rule changes, that PL football is still as corrupt as ever and will favour the big teams when it matters most.

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

The only mitigators were the Wolves player has already headed the ball and the impact was with his chest, not his arms. Certainly a very clumsy coming together and should have at least been reviewed on screen. 

Pretty irrelevant  you can't clean a player out like that regardless of where the ball is. That's a pen every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

• Like 5

I'm going to stop soon and calm down.

But it's also a joke that this will soon be forgotten, Hooper will continue being useless, VAR referees will continue making pathetic decisions, the game will be described simply as a hard fought victory and the bigger teams will continue to get these not-even-close calls when they need them because the PL want and need them to. Corruption is here to stay, and is only getting worse.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Just saw it again and he didn’t get the one player, he got 2 players. Both players contact was to the head, not the chest as you claim. 

9 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

It's just soo early in the season for my faith in football to be completely shattered.

Thanks Simon Hooper and mates for reminding me that, despite all the good intentions of the rule changes, that PL football is still as corrupt as ever and will favour the big teams when it matters most.

Agreed. Man U are too big to lose.

Has it really taken you this long to notice that the bigger teams always get help and things going their way? Sadly been this way a long, long time. Still lots of little secrets hidden away under the rug that I hope one day will come to light but we all know they won't. All I'm saying is that some officials get paid more than they claim to be getting paid.

4 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

I'm going to stop soon and calm down.

But it's also a joke that this will soon be forgotten, Hooper will continue being useless, VAR referees will continue making pathetic decisions, the game will be described simply as a hard fought victory and the bigger teams will continue to get these not-even-close calls when they need them because the PL want and need them to. Corruption is here to stay, and is only getting worse.

Sadly you are correct.

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Just saw it again and he didn’t get the one player, he got 2 players. Both players contact was to the head, not the chest as you claim. 

Yeah I meant Onana contacts them with his chest, not his arms. But I'm not disputing it should have been a pen, merely suggesting why it might not have been given. 

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

If all eleven players and all the subs had been cleaned out in the box would it have made any difference?

Carragher joining in with the corruption. He doesn't think there was enough for it to be overturned 🤣 Well Done Mr Sky Premier League.

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Cancel your subs guys and tell ‘em you won’t renew until the corruption stops.

Very helpful thanks. Are you volunteering to be first? Because I don't think it'll make any difference sadly.

I'm interested in your view on.. you know... the topic of the thread though..

6 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Very helpful thanks. Are you volunteering to be first? Because I don't think it'll make any difference sadly.

I'm interested in your view on.. you know... the topic of the thread though..

I don't watch it buddy.

My spends are on my and grandson's season ticket.

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't watch it buddy.

Good for you. I wish I could turn away from it.

Love football. Hate the PL.

• Like 1