Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

PinkUn+ - I’ve given in !

Careful, we don't want Connor getting on the Aldi coke later and throwing @daly another warning that they never care about, anyway!

You'll have to let us know how it is in a weeks time, I'm more interested in the conference audio and such like and whether it's the same that goes to the youtube channel.

I do prefer content from the horses mouth, y'see.  Gobble gobble... Or whatever noise they make.

I was reminiscing the other day about the old paper version - used to get it rolled up through the post on a Tuesday … The ‘Man in the Stands’ (who was he in reality?) Bart Simpson’s eat my shorts campaign against the all yellow kit …

Loved it

EDP have an offer on at mo £6 for 6 months , says it includes pinkun content, is a that the same thing 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deptford Yellow said:

I was reminiscing the other day about the old paper version - used to get it rolled up through the post on a Tuesday … The ‘Man in the Stands’ (who was he in reality?) Bart Simpson’s eat my shorts campaign against the all yellow kit …

Loved it

Haha... I know 'Man In The Stands'. His identity remains a strictly guarded secret... :classic_ninja:

19 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Haha... I know 'Man In The Stands'. His identity remains a strictly guarded secret... :classic_ninja:

The last Man In The Stands is a friend of mine.

32 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The last Man In The Stands is a friend of mine.

Ah, I think my friend is the 'original'... going back to the days when Joe Ferrari edited the Pinkun (it wasn't Joe, though).

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Ah, I think my friend is the 'original'... going back to the days when Joe Ferrari edited the Pinkun (it wasn't Joe, though).

Yes i know the original as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

EDP have an offer on at mo £6 for 6 months , says it includes pinkun content, is a that the same thing 

I asked this originally on another thread, and it looks like they have the main content within the app.  And if the app is more like reading a paper I'm in on this deal.

I don't think you'll get the ad-free version of the pinkun, and the additional pinkun content though?  I'm going to sign up and I'll let you know.

Edited by Google Bot

Unfortunately the content is so lacking in any of the articles, I prefer The Athletic if I'm going to pay for anything. Besides you can access pinkun content for free anyway.

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

Just signed up and you can log in to pinkun with same credentials and read all the articles, however Pinkun+ doesn't work.

i.e. I can read this whereas I couldn't before:

https://www.pinkun.com/news/23698972.norwich-city-transfer-news-christos-tzolis-set-fortuna-dusseldorf/

So it's a bit of a half-house?

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

Just signed up and you can log in to pinkun with same credentials and read all the articles, however Pinkun+ doesn't work.

i.e. I can read this whereas I couldn't before:

https://www.pinkun.com/news/23698972.norwich-city-transfer-news-christos-tzolis-set-fortuna-dusseldorf/

So it's a bit of a half-house?

Thanks for the update.  I have resisted till now but £6 for 6 months seems ok, it is £7.99 a month after the 6 months so don’t forget to cancel if you don’t want to pay that

3 minutes ago, city4eva said:

I have resisted till now but £6 for 6 months seems ok, it is £7.99 a month after the 6 months so don’t forget to cancel if you don’t want to pay that

My other half wanted it, so thanks for pointing out the offer she can decide if we carry on at that monthly cost.

The digital edition is quite nice as it's the real paper but on a tablet, feels like you need a massive screen for it to be a comfortable read.  Knowing her she'll probably print it off or something.