Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

Mumba and The Pink Un

How many more ‘News’ articles are we gonna get on the Mumba transfer - it’s getting boring now 

I don’t/can’t read, but clearly they have sod all to report so rehashing an old story or ‘borrowing’ one from an alternative outlet seems to be the way of things. 

One thing this article suggests is that we always had it in mind to move him on. All this stuff about him having a poor pre-season or how impressed we were with Fisher is a load of BS. From what Schumacher says, the timelines seem too tight for this all to have happened in a few days. 

11 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

One thing this article suggests is that we always had it in mind to move him on.

I think that was obvious from end of season when Wagner was asked about him and said he doesn't play with wingbacks.  Was well discussed on here already.

Fisher coming through of course is going to cement that decision, Mumba wanting to return to Plymouth and them wanting him to return also, there's so many elements to this.  It's not just a single binary input that leads to a decision.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Like 1

It’s the same as the stories throughout the Summer of ex players! Who cares? They’ve gone so focus on who’s here now ffs

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

It's like people complaning about my threads..😉

Nothing wrong with Aldi gear mate, ignore the noise.

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Nothing wrong with Aldi gear mate, ignore the noise.

It’s this stuff you need to avoid:

IMG_5371.jpeg

• Haha 1

As I commented earlier, the Pink Un is full of stories of no relevance to what’s going on at the club anymore, and the article today about what to call our new strike force is pathetic in all honesty, especially when it’s an App you have to pay for! I know people will say don’t pay but as an ex pat working overseas it’s the best way for me to get up to date with what’s going on 

He’s moved on and so should we 

most of the articles these days on any outlet are produced to spark conversation and the pink un are no different 

once the season starts and we have seen this isn’t such a bad move I doubt we will we see any more mumba updates 

On 31/07/2023 at 19:19, cambridgeshire canary said:

It's like people complaning about my threads..😉

Making it about you…….again 

1 hour ago, SwearyCanary said:

Making it about you…….again 

Careful sweary, you’ll be accused of being obsessed about his posts, as if that is even possible! 

My main gripe about ‘Cambridgeshire’ canary is they love to play the pantomime villain however when people join in they get all sh*tty and then miraculously one or two ‘other’ posters leap to they’re defence.

I don’t buy it and neither do a lot of others on here…thankfully 

they won’t be the first and won’t be the last of the alter ego baddies to appear on here 

• Like 1

On 31/07/2023 at 20:46, Bomber said:

How many more ‘News’ articles are we gonna get on the Mumba transfer - it’s getting boring now 

This one obviously.

7 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Careful sweary, you’ll be accused of being obsessed about his posts, as if that is even possible! 

My main gripe about ‘Cambridgeshire’ canary is they love to play the pantomime villain however when people join in they get all sh*tty and then miraculously one or two ‘other’ posters leap to they’re defence.

I don’t buy it and neither do a lot of others on here…thankfully 

they won’t be the first and won’t be the last of the alter ego baddies to appear on here 

I do t totally hate the volume of threads and opinions are opinions - whether they’re parroted ones to try and gain likes or original doesn’t matter, I just dislike the seemingly constant need to be referred back to even in threads where it isn’t about CC. Why? The repetition of ‘jokes’ irritates but I can ignore them most of the time. 

@cambridgeshire canary we ALL get that you are criticised by some for starting threads, duplicating threads, etc. you do not need to say “and people moan about ME making threads…” we are all aware people moan about it. We take the time to actually read the posts and threads before scattergun posting. it is ok not to be talked about. 

1 minute ago, SwearyCanary said:

I do t totally hate the volume of threads and opinions are opinions - whether they’re parroted ones to try and gain likes or original doesn’t matter, I just dislike the seemingly constant need to be referred back to even in threads where it isn’t about CC. Why? The repetition of ‘jokes’ irritates but I can ignore them most of the time. 

@cambridgeshire canary we ALL get that you are criticised by some for starting threads, duplicating threads, etc. you do not need to say “and people moan about ME making threads…” we are all aware people moan about it. We take the time to actually read the posts and threads before scattergun posting. it is ok not to be talked about. 

Yeah exactly that - if it isnt a parody account then he/she comes across as a young fan who wants to be liked by a group of fellow fans. 

I get it, I’ve been there (haven’t we all?) and he/she will snap out of it eventually.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1