Sign in to follow this  
RobJames

Ins and outs

The obvious outs are Aarons (financial) and Rashica(football).. We can't really know who will come in beyond some vague guessed at rumours, so it's back to the outs. If there was a list of those likely then I suspect Sorenson would b close to the top, as he may feel that he is merely being used when there is no one else.  Both him and Gino are out of contract next June though the latter has said he is open to contract talks, so why haven't they happened.... if City want him to stay ?

Idah has looked slightly less clumsy in pre season games, but still does not have that 'killer' touch about him. As with Holt and Pukki.  Would a loan improve his play ?  I doubt. There was talk of silly offers for Omo, but with Hanley and Tompkinson both out it would not make any sense to lose him at this stage. Lungi is not a CB, as has been seen.  At the moment, neither Rowe nor Springett look the finished product. A loan away until Jan might push them on.  Angus Gunn. Unless a club comes in with a hefty offer, I cannot see Gunn wanting to leave or the club wanting him to leave either.

Finally there are a number of obvious binners on here. Perhaps we could arrange for twtd to take them back. It does get a bit tiresome reading their infantile warblings about how City will be relegated, we have signed no one, we are bankrupt, the supporters dislike Delia, Wagner, Webber etc.

Edited by RobJames

Why is it that the bloody clowns like you automatically call people Binners if they say anything you disagree with about the club? It’s so f**king childish. 

3 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Why is it that the bloody clowns like you automatically call people Binners if they say anything you disagree with about the club? It’s so f**king childish. 

Binner

5 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Binner.

5 hours ago, RobJames said:

.... as Farke has stated. the obvious outs are Aarons (financial) and Rashica(football).. We can't really know who will come in beyond some vague guessed at rumours, so it's back to the outs. If there was a list of those likely then I suspect Sorenson would b close to the top, as he may feel that he is merely being used when there is no one else.  Both him and Gino are out of contract next June though the latter has said he is open to contract talks, so why haven't they happened.... if City want him to stay ?

Idah has looked slightly less clumsy in pre season games, but still does not have that 'killer' touch about him. As with Holt and Pukki.  Would a loan improve his play ?  I doubt. There was talk of silly offers for Omo, but with Hanley and Tompkinson both out it would not make any sense to lose him at this stage. Lungi is not a CB, as has been seen.  At the moment, neither Rowe nor Springett look the finished product. A loan away until Jan might push them on.  Angus Gunn. Unless a club comes in with a hefty offer, I cannot see Gunn wanting to leave or the club wanting him to leave either.

Finally there are a number of obvious binners on here. Perhaps we could arrange for twtd to take them back. It does get a bit tiresome reading their infantile warblings about how City will be relegated, we have signed no one, we are bankrupt, the supporters dislike Delia, Wagner, Webber etc.

Farke stated? 

50 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Binner

1 hour ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

I doubt the irony of your name calling is missed by most. Though I suspect the names of those referred to as binners is missed (absent).  I can see no one being named. Though cynics might suggest 'if the cap fits etc'. But not by me, I hasten to add.

I'm beginning to think the obvious outs in Aarons and Rashica aren't quite so obvious.

I'm surprised that if a deal has been on Max (Roma?) that he would be allowed to train with us.

Clubs don't exactly seem to be falling over themselves to get Milo either. Galatasary are now signing Zaha so perhaps don't need him.

2 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Farke stated? 

Yes stopped reading as soon as I saw that! 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RobJames said:

I doubt the irony of your name calling is missed by most. Though I suspect the names of those referred to as binners is missed (absent).  I can see no one being named. Though cynics might suggest 'if the cap fits etc'. But not by me, I hasten to add.

So you didn’t say there is a number of obvious Binners on here? 

Maybe you would like to tell us who they are then.

11 hours ago, RobJames said:

And can you show me where I’ve resorted to name calling please?