Sign in to follow this  

They are such a good side to watch.  Sell players, lose managers and backroom staff and just seem to improve. 

They've been bankrolled to an extent by Tony Bloom but for me they remain a proper club - a few minutes from dropping out of the league at one point about 25 years ago and homeless for a while relatively recently as well - to get where they have playing the way that they do is a great story.

Hope they do it.

Listening to the pundits talking about empty seats at Wembley. Brass necks or what. 

"It must be difficult because of high ticket prices especially for a family"

Tell me Gary, what is the reason for those high prices?

The FA massively overpaid for Wembley and are still desperately trying to get some money back . The semi finals should never be at Wembley but needs must. 
Im not sure what Gary Lineker has to do with it ?  

i think the Brighton top recruitment man went to chelsea with Potter or was going i hope they replace him or it does not effect them 

they are a really good club ok Tony Bloom bank rolled them for a number of years but i expect now they are making money as a club now ? 

their Recruitment is as good or as any other club and they are very strong position 

13 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

The FA massively overpaid for Wembley and are still desperately trying to get some money back . The semi finals should never be at Wembley but needs must. 
Im not sure what Gary Lineker has to do with it ?  

Player wages are the reason ticket prices are high at any game.

Happy to see Brighton win, I went to quite a few of their games in the late 80s/early 90s, my best Uni mate was a fan…I even saw them play several ‘home’ games at Gillingham… have seen them play home games in 4 different grounds.

Man u look the biggest bunch of pansies. They go to ground at every opportunity.

Would love Brighton to nick this

Lovely play from Brighton to carve up Utd.

Then their striker takes a Sargent-esque touch when in on goal.