Sign in to follow this  
Sooty57

Canaries TV not working

1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

Mine actually worked really well, that's why it was a waste of money.

I'm envious that it didn't work for you.

True, mine works really well usually. Ive even been able to spot a demented fool in the crowd trying to get the attention of Zw and SW by waving his share certs at them , demanding to be taken seriously.  They dont. But i think theyve sussed that he didnt really want to ' help the club'

9 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

True, mine works really well usually. Ive even been able to spot a demented fool in the crowd trying to get the attention of Zw and SW by waving his share certs at them , demanding to be taken seriously.  They dont. But i think theyve sussed that he didnt really want to ' help the club'

Elsa Says Let It Go - Elsa from Frozen | Make a Meme

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

I sound a bit like Ethics Canary with my whinge ...i live in Ireland not the UK , technically i should be able to buy a season pass, but i cant. I would, happily, as i would buy a season ticket if i lived in striking distance of CR.  The Broadcast of 3 pm kos is not barred in ireland , they have  and are being shown on Premier sports. There is no law preventing them from selling me a season pass. Yah yah i know first world  problem etc or use vpn but id be quite happy  to pay the money to the club for the pass...legit, mental that they dont want it.

Automaton 'Computer says no' culture works both ways. Zoe is wedded to it.

34 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I think canarydan has some advice for  you.  

35 minutes ago, essex canary said:

You have no idea if what you say is true. 

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You have no idea if what you say is true. 

As far as culture is concerned I do know.

How ironic that someone who has directed so much bile in my direction for trying to resolve a £10,000 or so loss on behalf of another ordinary supporter then makes an issue about a  £10 matter concerning himself.

You are quite right about the issue. At the Boro match I paid £2.50 for an audio commentary only to get crowd noise. I have been reluctant to follow up with Supporter Relations for such a paltry amount. Then again I should do it.

Just now, essex canary said:

As far as culture is concerned I do know.

How ironic that someone who has directed so much bile in my direction for trying to resolve a £10,000 or so loss on behalf of another ordinary supporter then makes an issue about a  £10 matter concerning himself.

You are quite right about the issue. At the Boro match I paid £2.50 for an audio commentary only to get crowd noise. I have been reluctant to follow up with Supporter Relations for such a paltry amount. Then again I should do it.

You are not  just a fool , but a deaf, stupid  one . My gripe  is not about money.  Please don't try to align with me, id be repulsed. 

Bile? Ha ferkin ha, if you think thats bile , you've lived a very sheltered life. Probably why youre so precious.

On 19/04/2023 at 19:48, Sooty57 said:

Just crowd noise - no commentary. Can't use radio because it is about 30 secs ahead of video feed

Are you sure you weren’t actually at the game ?

That seemed to be what it was like where I was sitting….

13 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

You are not  just a fool , but a deaf, stupid  one . My gripe  is not about money.  Please don't try to align with me, id be repulsed. 

Bile? Ha ferkin ha, if you think thats bile , you've lived a very sheltered life. Probably why youre so precious.

A green light for every business to charge for services not provided.

Hi guys can you tell me what the list of unsold territories are please, so I can watch this match? 

2 hours ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Woeful game management again, who couldn’t see it coming once they got the first?

Wagner couldn't :classic_biggrin: