Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

City View v Millwall

Look at the Millwall angry lot after Sara scores. They need to calm down a bit if they want to make it past 50. Imagine being that angry!

22 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Look at the Millwall angry lot after Sara scores. They need to calm down a bit if they want to make it past 50. Imagine being that angry!

The ladies look especially cross 🤣

10 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

The ladies look especially cross 🤣

That has to be unique to Millwall. A load of blonde women asking a bunch of Norwich blokes celebrating a goal to come over to them for a fight, magical

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Also realised from watching this video that Sara's goal was similar to Nunez's wondervolley in that the keeper just stood and admired it. I do love a goal like that.

36 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Dug Out Cam is really good too, sorry can’t do link

It was good. For the two corners, noticeable that Andy Hughes rushed out both times shouting and whistling, likely trying to implement the new corner tricks, Sorenson looked over like he was waiting for confirmation. More of the same please!

7 hours ago, hogesar said:

That has to be unique to Millwall. A load of blonde women asking a bunch of Norwich blokes celebrating a goal to come over to them for a fight, magical

I find it strangely alluring 😀

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Satriales said:

It was good. For the two corners, noticeable that Andy Hughes rushed out both times shouting and whistling, likely trying to implement the new corner tricks, Sorenson looked over like he was waiting for confirmation. More of the same please!

The other guy who comes out really well of that footage is Tim Krul. He must be so disappointed to have lost his place in the side but there he is, fully invested, backing the players on the pitch. Loved the hug he gave Hughes after the first goal. Such a top man.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

To be fair you can type and I'm going to guess speak English as opposed to grunting brexit related abuse, so you should be quids in vs their current likely partners...

15 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

The other guy who comes out really well of that footage is Tim Krul. He must be so disappointed to have lost his place in the side but there he is, fully invested, backing the players on the pitch. Loved the hug he gave Hughes after the first goal. Such a top man.

And this is why I think he has now made his bed and is happy to lie in it. He's well in with the Mulbarton Media Mafia and thus can piggy back off them for his future media career, whilst taking on the mantle of 3rd GK back-up from McGovern who I think is now set to focus on coaching. This should allow one of the five GK's we have coming through the academy at the moment to grasp the nettle for the back up role. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

And this is why I think he has now made his bed and is happy to lie in it. He's well in with the Mulbarton Media Mafia and thus can piggy back off them for his future media career, whilst taking on the mantle of 3rd GK back-up from McGovern who I think is now set to focus on coaching. This should allow one of the five GK's we have coming through the academy at the moment to grasp the nettle for the back up role. 

Who's the Mulbarton media mafia?! Eadie and friends? 

I think he should be offered the position of head sh1thousery coach. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Training looks much sharper now as well

Sarge back training 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Who's the Mulbarton media mafia?! Eadie and friends? 

Amongst others. I'm lumping a few characters in that group, not necessarily limited by geography or profession, but I just like the alliteration and so far most on here know what I'm alluding to. Indeed the individuals concerned own Instagram posting suggests such a close knit group exists.

In Sheffield we used to have a group of businessmen and media types nicknamed the Hathersage Mafia in the 80's to noughties (they've all started to die off now). Despite its location 15 minutes out of town Hathersage was where they lived and from there they ran most aspects of Sheffield's business life including the Football clubs. It became a running joke / sore depending on your point of view, but everyone knew who you were talking about.

Edited by shefcanary

56 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Sarge back training 🙂

Training on his own by the evidence in that video. However Jonathan Rowe seemed in fearsome mode back in full team training and on that evidence would make a fine deputy.

2 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Training on his own by the evidence in that video. However Jonathan Rowe seemed in fearsome mode back in full team training and on that evidence would make a fine deputy.

Yeah it looked that way re Sarge, might be an update in Wagners presser but hopefully he is not too far away.

Agree with you on Rowe, only training, but he was looking good, he might make the bench for Sunday.

On 07/03/2023 at 13:13, Robert N. LiM said:

Also realised from watching this video that Sara's goal was similar to Nunez's wondervolley in that the keeper just stood and admired it. I do love a goal like that.

Much as with Theocropolis (?) v Col Utd 2009

On 07/03/2023 at 17:38, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I think Strangely Alluring are playing at Glastonbury this year. If not, or even if they are, it would make an excellent user name for this (or any other) message board. 👏

1 hour ago, PockthorpePete said:

Much as with Theocropolis (?) v Col Utd 2009

I think it loses its appeal if you do it seven times

2 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

I think Strangely Alluring are playing at Glastonbury this year. If not, or even if they are, it would make an excellent user name for this (or any other) message board. 👏

Ha ha . I reckon Strangely Alluring would be a 1980’s tribute with a Flock of Seagulls vibe ?