Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

We have been fined £10,000 by the FA

2 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Absolutely ridiculous given how often you see it on MOTD and nothing is done.

Ref f**** up, he still gets paid, we get fined for pointing out his error. In the Man City Arsenal game it was complimented ie such a huge game and players showing their passion.

It's like Clean Air Zones; another Central Govt. imposition on local authorities ("LA's") that they hope will reduce the central precept to LA's in years to come through the fines they will raise! 😉 

2 hours ago, Well b back said:

Ref f**** up, he still gets paid, we get fined for pointing out his error. In the Man City Arsenal game it was complimented ie such a huge game and players showing their passion.

Arsenal & Man City have both been charged.

• Like 1

The Ref got of scot free for the non-decision that led to the incident, that the EFL said after the game should have been a penalty.

You can't make it up can you!

Literally refuse to pay, what are they going to do?

Absolutely scandalous decision. 

Referees are corrupt and have been bought off for years. 

So why haven't Chelsea been fined after every game for the last 20 or so years? They've crowded and harassed the ref after every big decision for every game since about 2003. I wouldn't mind if there was consistency with things like this, so if a team was always fined after crowding a ref and we did it once I wouldn't mind, but if some rich, trendy, London club can get away with it every game and we can't for one it's unfair and just another example of rich club bias. 

I wouldn't pay and would send video evidence of rich clubs doing it every game and asking why we're getting fined for a one off when they get away with it every week. 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann

46 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

So why haven't Chelsea been fined after every game for the last 20 or so years? They've crowded and harassed the ref after every big decision for every game since about 2003. I wouldn't mind if there was consistency with things like this, so if a team was always fined after crowding a ref and we did it once I wouldn't mind, but if some rich, trendy, London club can get away with it every game and we can't for one it's unfair and just another example of rich club bias. 

I wouldn't pay and would send video evidence of rich clubs doing it every game and asking why we're getting fined for a one off when they get away with it every week. 

Come on now you know the unwritten rules.. If a team is worth billions and is in the top five of the Prem they can get away with it. But if you're outside that bracket then tough luck fine it is.

It seems that Webb has directed refs to report mass protests - they have been instructed to book the third player complaining. This is on the Prem anyway. Not sure if this is why Tosspot Stroud reported it (he probably forgot to do it correctly) but it may be why ?

Absolutely pathetic . EFL have since apologised and stated it should have been a penalty, which strangely 27,000 other people knew at the time. Only one idiot , who still believes he is right all of the time , though otherwise. 

Incidentally Stroud was relegated to 4th official at Reading on Tuesday night . Sounds like a very quiet demotion to me . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard