Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Mario Vrančić has gone home

And good luck to him and I hope it all works out for him. Always did love him here, even if his legs did seem to go near the end of his time with us. Never did seem to lose his shooting and free kick abilities however and I mean.. How could you forget?

https://www.pinkun.com/news/23326119.norwich-city-mario-vrancic-loan-transfer-fk-sarajevo/

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And good luck to him and I hope it all works out for him. Always did love him here, even if his legs did seem to go near the end of his time with us. Never did seem to lose his shooting and free kick abilities however and I mean.. How could you forget?

https://www.pinkun.com/news/23326119.norwich-city-mario-vrancic-loan-transfer-fk-sarajevo/

That is truly a legendary moment.

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 1

Pukki on the bench and Mario going home. Feels like the end of an era.

The good news is that it's beginning to feel like it might be the start of an era with Wagner.

Least said about the interregnum, the better. 

Edited by canarybubbles
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

The good news is that it's beginning to feel like it might be the start of an era with Wagner.

Sums it up nicely. Farke was a god for what he did in his time here and Vrancic will forever be engrained in that as a vital part of a hugely successful 4 years. I wish him all the best in his homeland, how we could do with some defence splitting passers in our squad right now.

• Thanks 1

Awww a happy Delia.  She looks so depressed and stressed nowadays.

....Then again, most of us haven't looked too sharp in the stands.

5 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Love how after that Farke just sits there with his arms folded......coolness personified, a bit like that wink during the Lambert fracas.

Agreed. That wink is up there with (but a little behind) the playoff final as one of my favourite ever football moments. Legend.

5 hours ago, canarybubbles said:

I was going to say that’s probably the first time interregnum has been used on the PinkUn, but sad as I am, I did a search and got 12 hits! We’re a well-spoken bunch on here.

5 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Love how after that Farke just sits there with his arms folded......coolness personified, a bit like that wink during the Lambert fracas.

So much charisma. Poor old Deano never stood a chance.