Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Guess the gate?

On 10/12/2022 at 12:15, nutty nigel said:

What will the attendance be for the cup tie against Blackburn? Will it be a record modern day low? Or will families take up the kids for a quid and help fill the ground? 

Winner will get a week in the Rays Funds Norwich match hot seat for a later game. (Hopefully the 4th round).

My guess...

18375 and counting 

On 07/01/2023 at 09:53, Yellow Green Army said:

This appears to be the winning guess.

Well done @Yellow Green Army 🏆🥇🍾

The prize is a week in the Rays Funds hot seat for the game at Bristol City on 11th Feb.

Thanks everyone.

20,472 is a good attendance. Anyone know how many those massively supported binners got for their big cup tie against Rotherham. We've heard so much about this on here lately...

A very impressive number, considering the weather, us not doing too well.  I think the admission prices helped. Well done to the club, and Rovers who I think have to agree.. I think the binners had around 25% less. Though you would have to go back quite a few years to recall when we were not in round four but they were.

3 minutes ago, PockthorpePete said:

A very impressive number, considering the weather, us not doing too well.  I think the admission prices helped. Well done to the club, and Rovers who I think have to agree.. I think the binners had around 25% less. Though you would have to go back quite a few years to recall when we were not in round four but they were.

But they've got stars....

25 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

But they've got stars....

I believe you sit in the River End. I heard a numberr of cries of 'we want max'. I thought it was support for Aarons, but the bloke near me thought it might have been a request for macs, cos it was raining.

Just now, PockthorpePete said:

I believe you sit in the River End. I heard a numberr of cries of 'we want max'. I thought it was support for Aarons, but the bloke near me thought it might have been a request for macs, cos it was raining.

No, front row of South Stand getting soaked. I do tend.to shout but usually at the ref. Mick Dennis would hate it next to me 🙃

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

No, front row of South Stand getting soaked. I do tend.to shout but usually at the ref. Mick Dennis would hate it next to me 🙃

You should have moved up the back, spare seats, unless you had the tribe with you.

3 minutes ago, PockthorpePete said:

You should have moved up the back, spare seats, unless you had the tribe with you.

Just Duncan but I'm down the front for a reason🙃

Nutty's are a tough breed, not frit of hail, rain or binners 💪

Edited by nutty nigel

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

This appears to be the winning guess.

Well done @Yellow Green Army 🏆🥇🍾

The prize is a week in the Rays Funds hot seat for the game at Bristol City on 11th Feb.

Thanks everyone.

20,472 is a good attendance. Anyone know how many those massively supported binners got for their big cup tie against Rotherham. We've heard so much about this on here lately...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, PockthorpePete said:

Maybe they had an urgent need for a computer and don't like Windows or Linux-based PCs.

11 hours ago, hogesar said:

Really good turnout for a 3rd round FA Cup Game.

Yes, a good turnout especially as I’m told the weather wasn’t all that. Cheap tickets do give families a chance to go but still a great attendance.

Quite a few clubs do decent deals for these unattractive matches. I noticed Villa had a 30,000 + crowd. With 3000 Stevenage fans there they still managed to get 27,000 home fans there. On the other hand season ticket holders were let in free…..