Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Rowe out again

He's just shared a photo on Instagram of him recovering from an operation, from an injury picked up during that training trip to Tampa. He's having a hard time. Our problems looking for width continue.

Screenshot_20221205_213245_Instagram.jpg

Edited by shefcanary
  • Thanks 1

I did mention it on my Tampa Post last week on here. I asked him how it was and his answer “not good” but he didn’t have the results back yet. The man can’t catch a break. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

It will be interesting to to hear from this week's presser how long he's out for. You'd fear his season is over.

It’s thoroughly frustrating for him and the team Id imagine. Norwich seems to have this curse with seriously promising youth players that get injured before their peak, I can think of two in Idah and Thompson most recently. Idah seems to be back on the trail but I’m unsure as to how far he’ll go now. I was really looking forward to seeing what Rowe could do but like you say won’t be this season. 

Let’s hope he either didn’t have the treatment in the US or that the club has very good travel insurance. Otherwise that could be next season’s transfer fund gone!

Does anyone know if he's done the same body part or if it's a separate injury? Obviously it could still be bad luck but both Idah and Hayden I think had 'setbacks' after being given the all clear to return.

Virtually total silence from the club since the WC break. No mention of Rowe at all on the club site. I expect to hear a bit of news but nothing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Virtually total silence from the club since the WC break. No mention of Rowe at all on the club site. I expect to hear a bit of news but nothing.

Agree, Club has virtually locked down again. Think they're frit if we lose against Swansea and the heat piles on Smith again.

56 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Agree, Club has virtually locked down again. Think they're frit if we lose against Swansea and the heat piles on Smith again.

I know our lad in Tampa on here reported a week ago that Rowe was injured, but the fact he appears to have had an operation was revealed by the player himself on social media. Seems a bit weird.

I think there is a really good player there - once his poor run of injuries is over.