Sign in to follow this  

He himself has no clue, he’s been here a year and he’s questioning the squad! Total charlatan.

It appears to me that Dean Smith is blaming the players , again. Not his fault. Not his failure to prepare the squad. Not his failure to motivate the team. We should be grateful to have such a tactical genius coaching at our little Club.

• Like 1

It’s this kind of interview that just reinforces my view on Smith, he thinks more of himself than his true value! He’s just not got a humble bone in him and won’t do the decent thing and resign, he’ll wait for his big payoff knowing he has no connection to our great club!

11 minutes ago, Indy said:

It’s this kind of interview that just reinforces my view on Smith, he thinks more of himself than his true value! He’s just not got a humble bone in him and won’t do the decent thing and resign, he’ll wait for his big payoff knowing he has no connection to our great club!

I think that's a bit of nonsense personally, and no different to practically any other manager we have had.

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I think that's a bit of nonsense personally, and no different to practically any other manager we have had.

Really Hogs, just listen again, the deflecting by him is constant and remember he’s the top dog, he’s employed to get the squad and players to perform to the top of their abilities! I understand that certain criticism should be at the players too, but I didn’t see any point himself taking any blame for the lack of performance. They have to do it for the majority of the game comment is key, it’s down to him after 12 months to install this, to enforce it from the sidelines not just stand with hands in pockets watching the game!

Edited by Indy

Under Farke, we'd be a goal behind towards the end of the game and genuinely believe we'd go on and win. (I can only think of the odd Derby game with the floodlight failure where we were leading and threw it away)
Now we can be a goal ahead towards the end of the game and genuinely believe we'd go on and lose.

• Thanks 1

I have walked away from Carrow Road many times in disappointment. Today I walked away in disgust. That a Norwich side could show so little effort against a bang average opposition, so little desire to win, so much contempt for the supporters. I didn’t feel let down, I felt that I had been mugged.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Indy said:

Really Hogs, just listen again, the deflecting by him is constant and remember he’s the top dog, he’s employed to get the squad and players to perform to the top of their abilities! I understand that certain criticism should be at the players too, but I didn’t see any point himself taking any blame for the lack of performance. They have to do it for the majority of the game comment is key, it’s down to him after 12 months to install this, to enforce it from the sidelines not just stand with hands in pockets watching the game!

I dont disagree with any of that Indy, seriously I don't. But to me he's no more egotistical than many other managers we've had, some who have been better and some who have been worse for us.

I also don't think he can be criticised for not resigning when he has us in the playoffs and there's not even been a single Dean Smith Out chant at games yet!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I dont disagree with any of that Indy, seriously I don't. But to me he's no more egotistical than many other managers we've had, some who have been better and some who have been worse for us.

I also don't think he can be criticised for not resigning when he has us in the playoffs and there's not even been a single Dean Smith Out chant at games yet!

Fair enough. 👍

PS……lots of Booing in some recent games! 😉

Edited by Indy

1 minute ago, SwearyCanary said:

I was chanting it in the south stand but it didn’t catch on. Just like any other bloody chant in the south stand 😂

It’s called the Quiet Zone! These are the people who moan about modern music as being just Noise! 😂👍👍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

But it is! 

I know I’m in that age group! My music is Flock of Seagulls, the Jam etc.🤪

Its a nice afternoon out at Carrow Road. Too many go for a cheeky pint beforehand, a natter with their neighbour, read the programme and wonder whats on telly that night. Its never really been a hotbed of football fervour sadly and you just don't get the extensive displays of disaffection. The absence of much Smith out stuff should not be taken as a sign of support though.