SwearyCanary

This one is for Buh

7 minutes ago, CirclePoint said:

Oh how wonderfully vague your response is. Typical sound-bites that reflect no real grounded thought. How easy it must be for you to be dissatisfied when you don’t have the best of everything.

And yes, you are allowed your opinion, and even better, you’re allowed to share it. But then be ready for others to share their opinion, about your opinion. 

News flash…It’s not YOUR club. Let the reality of that sink in. You don’t have a say in anything that happens. YOU are a spectator, a support, a fan. You are someone who follows a sports team under the guise of being a fan, but yet complain at every opportunity available, with the overtone that you know best. Strange thing is, as I mentioned above, you still go to the games and give the club your money. I guess you feel that you are buying your right to complain? Funny, because that’s about as smart as not liking a restaurant owner, it’s chef and the food made, but still going, paying for the food, only to complain afterwards. Can you honestly not see how senseless that is?

And, a  Volvo XC90 T6 is a nice upper-mid range car. The safety features are A1. Don’t knock it ‘til you drive it.  

You’re Demented mate, I’ve not got this track record of negativity you think I have. This is the first manager I’ve ever actively not supported. Go and find the evidence of me being negative about everything else.

I think last seasons performance which was an embarrassment and unacceptable deserves a bit of questioning rather than you who’d eat up any old slop the serve up

theres a word for people like that

mug

The problem is that Buh has gone so far in his anti Smith and anti Sargent rhetoric that he's made it impossible to back track now without looking like the most fickle fan in football history, which means he's got no choice but to double down and hope he's right, which is at odds with calling yourself a Norwich fan. He's back himself into almost a lose-lose corner.

Not a position I'd want to be in. Fortunately when I started getting sick of Dean Smith I did the "he gets 10 games" thing, so if we keep winning I just need to say "passed his 10 game trial" ha 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The problem is that Buh has gone so far in his anti Smith and anti Sargent rhetoric that he's made it impossible to back track now without looking like the most fickle fan in football history, which means he's got no choice but to double down and hope he's right, which is at odds with calling yourself a Norwich fan. He's back himself into almost a lose-lose corner.

Not a position I'd want to be in. Fortunately when I started getting sick of Dean Smith I did the "he gets 10 games" thing, so if we keep winning I just need to say "passed his 10 game trial" ha 

Im Not anti sargeanant at all I’m just not:

a) lying and pretending I haven’t made fun of him for his various hilarious escapades last year (and those that say they have always supported him and have never laughed at him are LIARS btw)

b) not ready to sell our PROVEN CHANPIONSHIP GOALSCORER because he’s hit a good patch

thats perfectly reasonable btw. If you suddenly think he’s got anywhere near the prestige of Teemu Pukki in this league and you are lying saying you’ve never laughed at the guy then you are demented.

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Yep absolutely..... 🥱

Screenshot_20220821-143520~2.png

Screenshot_20220821-143540~2.png

If we go further back how confident are you that you’ve never called him Ronald?

when he missed that open goal I’m sure you just clapped and encouraged him 😂

you look foolish

1 hour ago, CirclePoint said:

And, a  Volvo XC90 T6 is a nice upper-mid range car. The safety features are A1. Don’t knock it ‘til you drive it.  

True Grit, is that you? 🤣

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Whoever I suggest you are ready to shoot it down and get on your knees for some bloke from down the pub in the midlands so what’s the point 😂

Because you're highly critical of the manager we currently have, and say he's not up to your standard, but won't suggest who would be up to your standard?

It's a bit rich to be refusing to post your opinion because I'm going to automatically shoot it down. Like that isn't your whole shtick.

3 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

So you claim we’ve gelled but what percentage of gelling constitutes “gelled”?

I don’t think you’re ready for this gelly.

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

You’re Demented mate, I’ve not got this track record of negativity you think I have. This is the first manager I’ve ever actively not supported. Go and find the evidence of me being negative about everything else.

I think last seasons performance which was an embarrassment and unacceptable deserves a bit of questioning rather than you who’d eat up any old slop the serve up

theres a word for people like that

mug

Last season has nothing to do with this season. Move on.

It always makes me laugh when people try and pivot so quickly in the hopes that others can’t keep up. Flip-flopping like a fair weather fan. But, you still give the club your money and that buys you the right to share your distorted opinion of how the club should be run. I want Pep! I want a better sporting director. I want a better owner. I want better players. I want someone who does the things exactly how I want them done. Sounds like maybe you should go and drop £750MM of YOUR OWN MONEY and get the club where you want it to be. Easy, right? Then you’d have to deal with the reputation of being the next Chelsea or a Man City. No matter, NCFC would be winning, right? But, you’d still find something to complain about. Poor form, Buh. Very poor form.

The problem with moaners and pant wetters is that they rarely think things through in reality. They simply complain because the moment isn’t favorable.

As for the negativity, I’ve heard you share nothing other. If I were that driven to show you how tainted your view of the club is, because people with more money and more know-how aren’t doing it the way you like, then I would go back through your posts. It wouldn’t take long. You do nothing but complain. But one thing I have learned, there’s no point in trying to make a point to someone who only sees their own point.

And, the sad thing is, when something positive does happen, all you can do is muster the, ‘just wait for it to all go wrong’ card. As I said before, you seem to carry a perspective built around a negatively self-fulfilling prophecy in your posts.

EVERYONE OUT UNTIL I’M HAPPY!

Someone else acting very much like that and he nearly broke democracy.

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Im Not anti sargeanant at all I’m just not:

a) lying and pretending I haven’t made fun of him for his various hilarious escapades last year (and those that say they have always supported him and have never laughed at him are LIARS btw)

b) not ready to sell our PROVEN CHANPIONSHIP GOALSCORER because he’s hit a good patch

thats perfectly reasonable btw. If you suddenly think he’s got anywhere near the prestige of Teemu Pukki in this league and you are lying saying you’ve never laughed at the guy then you are demented.

OK so you want me to take two words out of my post, happily:

"The problem is that Buh has gone so far in his anti Smith rhetoric that he's made it impossible to back track now without looking like the most fickle fan in football history, which means he's got no choice but to double down and hope he's right, which is at odds with calling yourself a Norwich fan. He's back himself into almost a lose-lose corner.

Not a position I'd want to be in. Fortunately when I started getting sick of Dean Smith I did the "he gets 10 games" thing, so if we keep winning I just need to say "passed his 10 game trial" ha"

Doesn't really change much does it?

23 minutes ago, CirclePoint said:

Last season has nothing to do with this season. Move on.

It always makes me laugh when people try and pivot so quickly in the hopes that others can’t keep up. Flip-flopping like a fair weather fan. But, you still give the club your money and that buys you the right to share your distorted opinion of how the club should be run. I want Pep! I want a better sporting director. I want a better owner. I want better players. I want someone who does the things exactly how I want them done. Sounds like maybe you should go and drop £750MM of YOUR OWN MONEY and get the club where you want it to be. Easy, right? Then you’d have to deal with the reputation of being the next Chelsea or a Man City. No matter, NCFC would be winning, right? But, you’d still find something to complain about. Poor form, Buh. Very poor form.

The problem with moaners and pant wetters is that they rarely think things through in reality. They simply complain because the moment isn’t favorable.

As for the negativity, I’ve heard you share nothing other. If I were that driven to show you how tainted your view of the club is, because people with more money and more know-how aren’t doing it the way you like, then I would go back through your posts. It wouldn’t take long. You do nothing but complain. But one thing I have learned, there’s no point in trying to make a point to someone who only sees their own point.

And, the sad thing is, when something positive does happen, all you can do is muster the, ‘just wait for it to all go wrong’ card. As I said before, you seem to carry a perspective built around a negatively self-fulfilling prophecy in your posts.

EVERYONE OUT UNTIL I’M HAPPY!

Someone else acting very much like that and he nearly broke democracy.

Absolutely lost it mate you sound like Anthony Joshua after the fight last night 😂😂

19 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

OK so you want me to take two words out of my post, happily:

"The problem is that Buh has gone so far in his anti Smith rhetoric that he's made it impossible to back track now without looking like the most fickle fan in football history, which means he's got no choice but to double down and hope he's right, which is at odds with calling yourself a Norwich fan. He's back himself into almost a lose-lose corner.

Not a position I'd want to be in. Fortunately when I started getting sick of Dean Smith I did the "he gets 10 games" thing, so if we keep winning I just need to say "passed his 10 game trial" ha"

Doesn't really change much does it?

Uh, yeah. It’s accurately demonstrates my opinion.

“Dean Smith isn’t good enough for this club and Webber is a disgrace” that’s my simplified opinion, it’s as simple as that.

You went down the “give him 10 games” route because you lack conviction.

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

He didn't need 10 games to get the team to gel & there's more gelling to do.

Is there gelling that Webber has to do at his level or is his main focus getting Sherpas to drag his unconscious body up Everest and being a failure?

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Is there gelling that Webber has to do at his level or is his main focus getting Sherpas to drag his unconscious body up Everest and being a failure?

Webber is part of the leadership team that was tasked to find suitable buyers for Foulgers shares, they achieved where others failed in finding suitable people to become part of Norwich City.

One of his many triumphs.

3 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Webber is part of the leadership team that was tasked to find suitable buyers for Foulgers shares, they achieved where others failed in finding suitable people to become part of Norwich City.

One of his many triumphs.

Is it a done deal? What are the terms of the deal?

are you this premature in everything you do? Actually, don’t answer that.

2 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Yes.

Copped out of that like a true “give him til’ Christmas”er 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Copped out of that like a true “give him til’ Christmas”er 😂😂😂

Your getting over excited again, go and have lie down and wipe the drool off your keyboard.

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

Uh, yeah. It’s accurately demonstrates my opinion.

“Dean Smith isn’t good enough for this club and Webber is a disgrace” that’s my simplified opinion, it’s as simple as that.

You went down the “give him 10 games” route because you lack conviction.

Well he is the manager, so suck it up snowflake.

23 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Well he is the manager, so suck it up snowflake.

Suck up failure 

nope! I got one will demand the best for the club I support. You can settle for bronze as always.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Suck up failure 

nope! I got one will demand the best for the club I support. You can settle for bronze as always.

All this shouting, nobody is listening, just shouting into the void about something you don't like, for what purpose?

Imagine if I put all this effort into telling people that I don't like Marmite, do you think Unilever would give a sh*t? Change the recipe?

Your opinion is just as valid as mine, neither are of any significance or real value in isolation. How much energy and effort are you going to expend on telling people your opinion on this single issue in the course of this season, and do you think it will ultimately be worth it, or do you think you might have put your time and energy to better use?

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

All this shouting, nobody is listening, just shouting into the void about something you don't like, for what purpose?

Imagine if I put all this effort into telling people that I don't like Marmite, do you think Unilever would give a sh*t? Change the recipe?

Your opinion is just as valid as mine, neither are of any significance or real value in isolation. How much energy and effort are you going to expend on telling people your opinion on this single issue in the course of this season, and do you think it will ultimately be worth it, or do you think you might have put your time and energy to better use?

I care about my club and want the best for it. 

the malaise we saw at the drubbings last year from the crowd has morphed into acceptance at our current situation and stripped all ambition. If we don’t strive to be better then we are going to get in big trouble fast. The financial situation is changing quickly and we can get left behind very quickly. You should remember that before you preach for endless “time”

13 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You should remember that before you preach for endless “time”

10 games is what I called for.

Contrary to calling for "endless time", I called for a full and frank assessment on 17th September 2022.

Still do. Two serious teams in that time, West Brom and Burnley, along with potential banana skins in Coventry and Birmingham, and a promoted side running on momentum in Sunderland. Its a decent sample size, come out of that looking in good shape and looking like we're setting our stall out as serious contenders for automatic, then we'd be mad to change.

We can't afford the season of 'settling in' and blooding a new team under a foreign manager who is learning the league, like the one we afforded to Farke. Its nice having a lovely continental tippy tappy ideology and a brave left field appointment with a fancy name, but we don't have the time to go down that path now, boat was missed. Now that boat has been missed I think I'll stay on the one we're sailing on, unless it starts to show signs of letting in more water.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

10 games is what I called for.

Contrary to calling for "endless time", I called for a full and frank assessment on 17th September 2022.

Still do. Two serious teams in that time, West Brom and Burnley, along with potential banana skins, and a promoted side running on momentum. Its a decent sample size, come out of that looking in good shape and looking like we're setting our stall out as serious contenders for automatic, then we'd be mad to change.

We can't afford the season of 'settling in' and blooding a new team under a foreign manager who is learning the league, like the one we afforded to Farke. Its nice having a lovely continental tippy tappy ideology and a brave left field appointment with a fancy name, but we don't have the time to go down that path now, boat was missed. Now that boat has missed I think I'll stay on the one we're sailing on, unless it starts to show signs of letting in more water.

I love how you are admitting we are settling with Smith 😂😂

look, just go back to hoping Ipswich are successful. Your opinions are twisted.