This one is for Buh

🎶 I know it’s not much

bit it’s the best

I can dooooo

My gift is this thread and 

this one’s for buh… 🎶 

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

…what?

Neil Adams started well with a fortunate set of fixtures but did at least have the good grace to admit he was beat and resign. Smith won’t. We lose a succession of games he’ll urge us to stay calm while we finish mid table and wait for him to lose to Ipswich.

And this guy WILL lose to Ipswich, I can see it in his eyes.

we’ve had a half-hearted strained start to the season. Adams actually did much better if I recall.

I haven’t flip-flopped on anything. I still want Dean Smith out and I want Webber out. I’m hopeful that a director joining with higher standards for this club will recognise Dean Smith isn’t the man to take us to that next level, having failed at Villa and with us at the premier league.

everyone’s made fun of Josh sargeant, pretending you haven’t makes your look stupid. He literally missed an open goal and nutmegged himself. What are we supposed to do? 

Wow too much bu****** on here to go through point by point. But...

No not everyone made fun of Sargent.

Using Adams time as any kind of example of comparison is hilarious as it just reminds me that many of the posters now continually criticising Smith were the same that proclaimed we would walk the league under Adams when he had that decent start and beat the binners. Just proves said posters aren't always right 😱

Failed at Villa? Haha. Go on any Villa forum and see what the overwhelming consensus is (not just the idiots on there of which, like on here, there are numerous.) It's most definitely not that he failed. Also, do any kind of BASIC research to realise he didn't fail, particularly not at championship level.

"Smith inherited a squad that had absolutely no right to be in the play-offs with the way they were playing under Bruce, got us promoted, rebuilt the entire squad and kept us up"

Yup, massive failure.

cue some random insult about me being a yes man and give him more time etc, yawn 🥱

29 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Wow too much bu****** on here to go through point by point. But...

Using Adams time as any kind of example of comparison is hilarious as it just reminds me that many of the posters now continually criticising Smith were the same that proclaimed we would walk the league under Adams when he had that decent start and beat the binners. Just proves said posters aren't always right 😱

Failed at Villa? Haha. Go on any Villa forum and see what the overwhelming consensus is (not just the idiots on there of which, like on here, there are numerous.) It's most definitely not that he failed. Also, do any kind of BASIC research to realise he didn't fail, particularly not at championship level.

"Smith inherited a squad that had absolutely no right to be in the play-offs with the way they were playing under Bruce, got us promoted, rebuilt the entire squad and kept us up"

Yup, massive failure.

cue some random insult about me being a yes man and give him more time etc, yawn 🥱

Did smith get the sack at Villa for not being a failure then?

or because he wasn’t good enough or, crucially, didn’t meet their standards as a club.

man’s you’ve never made fun of sargeant? At all? Ever?

you're a liar mate

Edited by The Real Buh

12 hours ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Pukki being injured has instigated a turnaround not Dean Smith.

Despite being fit to play last night and JS still being selected? 

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

…what?

Neil Adams started well with a fortunate set of fixtures but did at least have the good grace to admit he was beat and resign. Smith won’t. We lose a succession of games he’ll urge us to stay calm while we finish mid table and wait for him to lose to Ipswich.

And this guy WILL lose to Ipswich, I can see it in his eyes.

we’ve had a half-hearted strained start to the season. Adams actually did much better if I recall.

I haven’t flip-flopped on anything. I still want Dean Smith out and I want Webber out. I’m hopeful that a director joining with higher standards for this club will recognise Dean Smith isn’t the man to take us to that next level, having failed at Villa and with us at the premier league.

everyone’s made fun of Josh sargeant, pretending you haven’t makes your look stupid. He literally missed an open goal and nutmegged himself. What are we supposed to do? 

I was one of the few who agreed with those and said Sergant would come good in the champs. Climb yourself out of you’re own hole on that one.

Pure Speculation:

”We lose a succession of games he’ll urge us to stay calm while we finish mid table and wait for him to lose to Ipswich.”

Case and point; You’re working to build yourself a self-fulfilling prophecy. And, when this doesn’t happen, you’ll move on to your next sensationalized point; Webber out, Delia out, Americans are ruining the game, blah, blah, buh. You’re merry-go-round of negative talking points, which are entertaining to a degree, do gradually make you sound like someone who simply likes to complain about things in general.

I guess the question is, Buh, what exactly do you want, or are expecting from NCFC? Mid-table premier mediocrity? Champions leagues group qualifiers? F.A. Cup final?Having a shot at winning it all? 

Listen, Norwich City FC is  (at best) a Volvo XC90 - safe & comfortable with a few luxuries.  Mid table Premier League is a BMW 750Li - luxurious and a smooth ride which hands the bumps in the road well. Champions League qualification is a Maserati Ghibli - sporty with good control; always in the rear view mirror. Top two Premier League is an Aston Martin Vantage - pure class.

Are you beginning to see the bigger picture? Unless an uber-rich, care-free spending owner comes in, then NCFC is what it is. Your run around like the Queen of Hearts yelling ‘off with his head’ and wishing others to stump millions upon millions of their money, to make you happy.

But hey, each to their own. 

And, for someone who views the running of the club with as much disdain as you do, I’m very surprised that you actually attend games and give the club your money. So do you attend games so you can **** and moan at the players to their faces and yell at Dean and Webber to get out of ‘your’ club? Or do you behave yourself in the stadium and then come on here to unload your deeper frustration?

13 minutes ago, CirclePoint said:

I was one of the few who agreed with those and said Sergant would come good in the champs. Climb yourself out of you’re own hole on that one.

Pure Speculation:

”We lose a succession of games he’ll urge us to stay calm while we finish mid table and wait for him to lose to Ipswich.”

Case and point; You’re working to build yourself a self-fulfilling prophecy. And, when this doesn’t happen, you’ll move on to your next sensationalized point; Webber out, Delia out, Americans are ruining the game, blah, blah, buh. You’re merry-go-round of negative talking points, which are entertaining to a degree, do gradually make you sound like someone who simply likes to complain about things in general.

I guess the question is, Buh, what exactly do you want, or are expecting from NCFC? Mid-table premier mediocrity? Champions leagues group qualifiers? F.A. Cup final?Having a shot at winning it all? 

Listen, Norwich City FC is  (at best) a Volvo XC90 - safe & comfortable with a few luxuries.  Mid table Premier League is a BMW 750Li - luxurious and a smooth ride which hands the bumps in the road well. Champions League qualification is a Maserati Ghibli - sporty with good control; always in the rear view mirror. Top two Premier League is an Aston Martin Vantage - pure class.

Are you beginning to see the bigger picture? Unless an uber-rich, care-free spending owner comes in, then NCFC is what it is. Your run around like the Queen of Hearts yelling ‘off with his head’ and wishing others to stump millions upon millions of their money, to make you happy.

But hey, each to their own. 

And, for someone who views the running of the club with as much disdain as you do, I’m very surprised that you actually attend games and give the club your money. So do you attend games so you can **** and moan at the players to their faces and yell at Dean and Webber to get out of ‘your’ club? Or do you behave yourself in the stadium and then come on here to unload your deeper frustration?

“Norwich is a Volvo XC90”

and I’m the one having a go at the club? 

I want the best people running the club because that bleeds into everything we do from youth development to the quality of the ground, whatever.

when the manager is coasting then everyone else is.

Dean Smith isn’t up to the calibre I expect from my football club. I’m allowed that opinion.

10 hours ago, SwearyCanary said:

Despite being fit to play last night and JS still being selected? 

Don't panic, citizen Smith will have Pukki back in for the Bournemouth game and thereafter and push his in form striker back into a posistion he doesn't score from.

2 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Don't panic, citizen Smith will have Pukki back in for the Bournemouth game and thereafter and push his in form striker back into a posistion he doesn't score from.

In a cup game against a weakened opposition I’d welcome Pukki being given a chance to score a goal or two and retain a bit of confidence. It’s worked wonders for Sargent and two confident strikers are better than one 

The problem with that is the fact they don't really connect as they play different styles. I feel we are better with just one of them and not both and at the moment JS is the one in form.

I love that Buh has doubled down! Will make for a spicy forum over the coming months

11 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

The team has gelled, the loans look good.

Can we now stop using that as an excuse officially. Can we get a statement to that effect?

Still waiting for Hayden for some sort of super-gel situation?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, WD40 said:

I love that Buh has doubled down! Will make for a spicy forum over the coming months

I find it odd that beating Milwall seems to have been treated as a World Cup winning moment. 

My issue is with Dean Smith not being the man I want running the football side of things and Stuart Webber being a total disgrace basically. Delia? It’s more complex.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Can we now stop using that as an excuse officially. Can we get a statement to that effect?

Still waiting for Hayden for some sort of super-gel situation?

It's the truth, the team has gelled and the loans do look good.

5 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's the truth, the team has gelled and the loans do look good.

So we’re done? Gelled? We are officially gelled?

its not like we get a draw next game and we can go back on the gelling

once gelled, we cannot claim further gelling is required. 

you are gelled or not gelled. You can become un-gelled but then you cannot then claim that more gelling is required. An un-gelling cannot be deemed a success.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Dean Smith isn’t up to the calibre I expect from my football club. I’m allowed that opinion.

Just for arguments sake, who would be an example of the calibre you expect?

14 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

Just for arguments sake, who would be an example of the calibre you expect?

I’m torn between Pep Guardiola and Sean Dyche 🤔 

Once the team gels further then we'll see how much improvement has been achieved, further gelling is obviously the standard we're looking for, once we've achieved this Dean Smith will continue to ensure the team gels further.

You've never reached beak gelling.

The future's bright.

34 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’m torn between Pep Guardiola and Sean Dyche 🤔 

So a great big 'I don't know, I'm just trolling' to that one then?

26 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Once the team gels further then we'll see how much improvement has been achieved, further gelling is obviously the standard we're looking for, once we've achieved this Dean Smith will continue to ensure the team gels further.

You've never reached beak gelling.

The future's bright.

So you’re leaving wiggle room open for more gelling? That’s a total cop out.

7 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

So a great big 'I don't know, I'm just trolling' to that one then?

Whoever I suggest you are ready to shoot it down and get on your knees for some bloke from down the pub in the midlands so what’s the point 😂

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

I find it odd that beating Milwall seems to have been treated as a World Cup winning moment. 

My issue is with Dean Smith not being the man I want running the football side of things and Stuart Webber being a total disgrace basically. Delia? It’s more complex.

Not really been treated as World Cup wining motive, just more to be hopeful about. Particularly the midfield and Sargent looking like a solid Championship striker. 

Webber is a disgrace and shouldn’t be let off for his utter failure and behaviour over the past 18 months. 

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

So you’re leaving wiggle room open for more gelling? That’s a total cop out.

If you stop gelling then you are going backwards.

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

If you stop gelling then you are going backwards.

You can’t just claim that more gelling needs to be done ad nauseum you already said the team is gelled that excuse is now defunct.

you should have left the door open and said we aren’t fully gelled until Hayden comes back, it’s a shame you now have to sleep in a fully gelled bed you’ve made for yourself.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You can’t just claim that more gelling needs to be done ad nauseum you already said the team is gelled that excuse is now defunct.

you should have left the door open and said we aren’t fully gelled until Hayden comes back, it’s a shame you now have to sleep in a fully gelled bed you’ve made for yourself.

The mistake you are making is believing that we've gelled, whilst your doing that the other teams are gelling more than you, it's a continuous process.

You won't find Pep or Sean Dyche claiming that they've stopped gelling.

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

The mistake you are making is believing that we've gelled, whilst your doing that the other teams are gelling more than you, it's a continuous process.

You won't find Pep or Sean Dyche claiming that they've stopped gelling.

So you claim we’ve gelled but what percentage of gelling constitutes “gelled”?

15 hours ago, Fiery Zac said:

Yep, I was one saying at the start of the summer that I thought he would find his feet in this league and start to show what he is made of 🤷

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

So you claim we’ve gelled but what percentage of gelling constitutes “gelled”?

You can't measure gelling in percentages, it's not about worthless statistics like XG, it's about that cheeky glance between midfielders that says 'I've got your back', it's that moment the keeper runs 50 yards to celebrate, it's when the striker makes a beeline to the dug out to share his goal with the coach & his staff.

It's about football. 

• Haha 1

On 21/08/2022 at 13:30, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Yep, I was one saying at the start of the summer that I thought he would find his feet in this league and start to show what he is made of 🤷

Pretending you always had sargeaeants back 😂😂

Edited by The Real Buh

13 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

“Norwich is a Volvo XC90”

and I’m the one having a go at the club? 

I want the best people running the club because that bleeds into everything we do from youth development to the quality of the ground, whatever.

when the manager is coasting then everyone else is.

Oh how wonderfully vague your response is. Typical sound-bites that reflect no real grounded thought. How easy it must be for you to be dissatisfied when you don’t have the best of everything.

And yes, you are allowed your opinion, and even better, you’re allowed to share it. But then be ready for others to share their opinion, about your opinion. 

News flash…It’s not YOUR club. Let the reality of that sink in. You don’t have a say in anything that happens. YOU are a spectator, a support, a fan. You are someone who follows a sports team under the guise of being a fan, but yet complain at every opportunity available, with the overtone that you know best. Strange thing is, as I mentioned above, you still go to the games and give the club your money. I guess you feel that you are buying your right to complain? Funny, because that’s about as smart as not liking a restaurant owner, it’s chef and the food made, but still going, paying for the food, only to complain afterwards. Can you honestly not see how senseless that is?

And, a  Volvo XC90 T6 is a nice upper-mid range car. The safety features are A1. Don’t knock it ‘til you drive it.  

• Like 1