Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

Watching

I purchased the same subscription and a VPN, tried a few different countries and none worked.

Unsure if it might work for future games or not, but I don't really want to commit to spending that when there is only slim hope. So I've asked for a refund on both!

Edited by Decemberists

2 minutes ago, Decemberists said:

I purchased the same subscription and a VPN, tried a few different countries and none worked.

Unsure if it might work for future games or not, but I don't really want to committ to spending that when there is only slim hope. So I've asked for a refund on both!

Didn't they give a list of countries where the game would be available the other day? There weren't many and they were generally pretty obscure ones. Presumably the ones without a Championship TV deal.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Didn't they give a list of countries where the game would be available the other day? There weren't many and they were generally pretty obscure ones. Presumably the ones without a Championship TV deal.

Yeah that sounds familiar, different VPNs offer more obscure servers. Would love to know if anyone gets success with VPN and international pass and if so how they did it.

It's really ridiculous in this day and age that people have to scrabble around trying to find a stream to watch a football match by all sorts of complicated digital acrobatics. Just give us a reliable and decent feed that we can all subscribe to simply for a reasonable fee and people could just enjoy their football rather than struggle all the time. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Orly said:

Can't get it anywhere.  

I literally just said you need to put your location as Belgium on your VPN it works. I ain't actually in Belgium lol

Just now, Jsim1986 said:

I literally just said you need to put your location as Belgium on your VPN it works. I ain't actually in Belgium lol

I literally did that and it didn't work.

Just now, Orly said:

I literally did that and it didn't work.

Get windscribe, best VPN I ever used 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jsim1986 said:

Get windscribe, best VPN I ever used 

I've heard surfshark was decent, but im not using one of course, I'm legitimately travelling around these countries at super-sonic speed in a jet.

11 minutes ago, CirclePoint said:

Also, I read of the website that the subscription coverage starts Sept 1st. 

My subscription started July 28

beIN SPORTS 2 PREMIUM here in Australia on a dodgy minix box. Not sure where the commentator is from but he hasn't stopped talking some foreign language the whole 45 minutes ffs! 

Not working in Finland either, tried with VPN all over the World and couldn’t find it anywhere, luckily have a TV viaply subscription aswell so have to watch it that way but its really not fair to be paying twice for the game

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

It's really ridiculous in this day and age that people have to scrabble around trying to find a stream to watch a football match by all sorts of complicated digital acrobatics. Just give us a reliable and decent feed that we can all subscribe to simply for a reasonable fee and people could just enjoy their football rather than struggle all the time. 

Fully agree, its a disgrace that these companies are double dipping

Seems like another international pass blow-out.  Think that's just over 50% of matches unavailable thus far for the 'season pass', with precisely zero information from the club regarding which matches are to be unavailable.

Much worse than ifollow.