Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Cardiff game TV information

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

In case it helps anyone outside the UK, the Cardiff game is live on ESPN+

Is there anyway you can access that in the UK ?

Just now, Canary dwarf said:

Not legally. It would breach the 3.00pm rule and I assume you would need a subscription. 

Someone on here who will be abroad asked about it the other day but I couldn't find their post. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Presumably people outside of the Uk can also access the canary tv coverage? 

If you use a VPN you can in the UK. When ifollow first began I used it and during some teething troubles Ihad to contact them and they told me I couldn't use it in the UK. I asked them why they were content to take my money when it was quite clearly a UK address. They then told me to use a VPN so they could continue to take my money.

It was a Lady Godiva then. Then it doubled in one year so it has literally nothing to do with the authorities about fixed price. Its just a cartel. I was drinking with a Forest supporter on Saturday and he said he only paid £8.50 for Forest games.

7 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

If you use a VPN you can in the UK. When ifollow first began I used it and during some teething troubles Ihad to contact them and they told me I couldn't use it in the UK. I asked them why they were content to take my money when it was quite clearly a UK address. They then told me to use a VPN so they could continue to take my money.

It was a Lady Godiva then. Then it doubled in one year so it has literally nothing to do with the authorities about fixed price. Its just a cartel. I was drinking with a Forest supporter on Saturday and he said he only paid £8.50 for Forest games.

I get the VPN but how do you make payment? Wouldn't they require an overseas address or credit card?

Perhaps tunnel your VPN to Gibraltar then try to access. The VPNs have different impacts on different apps. For example Nord cracks Sky Go but not the BT sport player.

45 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I get the VPN but how do you make payment? Wouldn't they require an overseas address or credit card?

I don't think they care. Its money. Worth a try because its now our club doing it and not ifollow.

2 hours ago, Canary dwarf said:

Fire stick ….. every game in uk no mater what division !

6 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

In case it helps anyone outside the UK, the Cardiff game is live on ESPN+

Good that means there should be an illegal stream 😜