Sign in to follow this  
pete

Away Members

Got my home membership today.  In the 5+ group but noticed   away members Sales Groups based on the number of  home fixtures attended.  Surely this an error and ought to be based on away fixtures.  Correct me if I am wrong this seems nonsensical but this is NCFC so pack may be cortrect. 

1 minute ago, pete said:

Got my home membership today.  In the 5+ group but noticed   away members Sales Groups based on the number of  home fixtures attended.  Surely this an error and ought to be based on away fixtures.  Correct me if I am wrong this seems nonsensical but this is NCFC so pack may be cortrect. 

I pointed out this a month or so ago including to the Club but nobody takes any notice.

The problem is multiple website entries when all they really need to do is make sure the Customer Charter is 100 per cent complete and correct then route everything else to it. 

Poor from the club even more so details for Millwall game left blank.  Was going to go but as now on tv will avoid the back pain of Carrow Rd seating now watch at home.  Obviously not selling this game to members.   Also no details for Wigan game same comments apply.

33 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I pointed out this a month or so ago including to the Club but nobody takes any notice.

Cant think why......................

Away members also get a nice multi connection USB charging cable, complete with new club badge! 

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Cant think why......................

Maybe I will make them an offer. I will do Stu's missing 10 per cent in return for the money. Then I will sort it out like a knife through butter.

I guess the problems would be that they haven't actually made a 10 per cent saving and that I would demand the departure of him and his missus with no substantial pay off.

The Club will end up far better off.

Just now, essex canary said:

Maybe I will make them an offer. I will do Stu's missing 10 per cent in return for the money. Then I will sort it out like a knife through butter.

I guess the problems would be that they haven't actually made a 10 per cent saving and that I would demand the departure of him and his missus with no substantial pay off.

The Club will end up far better off.

Surprised they didnt contact you when Webber said he could leave at any time.  

i can imagine the conversation now - 'tell you what Stu, bloke from Essex on the net thinks he can do a better job, whats to lose?, off you pop, and take your misses with you. mind the door on the way out' 

Are you sure they have your contact details - they are obviously missing a trick here. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Away members also get a nice multi connection USB charging cable, complete with new club badge! 

Ah, so that's what it is, no wonder I can't get a tune out of it!

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

Ah, so that's what it is, no wonder I can't get a tune out of it!

One for the kids id guess! 

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

It should last a lifetime.

or until the badge is replaced 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

i can imagine the conversation now - 'tell you what Stu, bloke from Essex on the net thinks he can do a better job, whats to lose?, off you pop, and take your misses with you. mind the door on the way out' 

Are you sure they have your contact details - they are obviously missing a trick here. 

Maybe I will let one of them stick around?

But I had better not say which one on here because I will then have the world's number one gender thought policeman on my back.

3 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Maybe I will let one of them stick around?

But I had better not say which one on here because I will then have the world's number one gender thought policeman on my back.

Surely if you take the role, that is obviously rightly yours, you'd presumably employ your children too - for life. 

Could be a full office for meetings, especially if all the other shareholders want the same slice of the action. 

Is your Cambridge season ticket on sale or return? you really havent thought this through enough. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Surely if you take the role, that is obviously rightly yours, you'd presumably employ your children too - for life. 

Could be a full office for meetings, especially if all the other shareholders want the same slice of the action. 

Is your Cambridge season ticket on sale or return? you really havent thought this through enough. 

I put in 10 per cent. I turn up each Monday morning only and set the Agenda for the admin team for that week. I come back next Monday morning check that they done it and set the Agenda for the following week. Errors won't lie around on the website for weeks on end.

My kids are very busy with no desire to take on any NCFC employment and in my view all this close family stuff in employment capacities is inappropriate.

Im sure they would respond favourably to your style, and reference of them as 'Admin Team' too. 

Would that just be Monday mornings or all day? 

So the kids lineage is only for freebies..............for life! Gotcha. 

I think your kids are avoiding you - wondered why? 😉 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Im sure they would respond favourably to your style, and reference of them as 'Admin Team' too. 

Would that just be Monday mornings or all day? 

So the kids lineage is only for freebies..............for life! Gotcha. 

I think your kids are avoiding you - wondered why? 😉 

Would you want me to take 10% of Stu's earnings or 20%? The answer should tell you how much of Monday I will stick around.

My son does that sort of stuff for a multi million turnover small team insurance company because he has inherited some of his dad's genes and thought processes. Business has risen exponentially because he understands the importance of the website to attract business and monitoring systems to follow it up and prove achievement.

As a result of his success he recently earned the right to make substantial donations to 2 charities but of course he only looks for organisations devoted to similar principles of efficient operation. By that yardstick as per my previous postings, NCFC's membership and shareholder schemes are a complete joke.

Edited by essex canary

15 minutes ago, essex canary said:

NCFC's membership and shareholder schemes are a complete joke

Really, it's just you haven't mentioned it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Really, it's just you haven't mentioned it. 

If other people really do seriously think about it maybe they will reach the same conclusion. 

When that happens everyone can be a winner.

1 minute ago, essex canary said:

If other people really do seriously think about it maybe they will reach the same conclusion. 

When that happens everyone can be a winner.

Yep, you seem to have a good following. Keep it up. 

27 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Yep, you seem to have a good following. Keep it up. 

OK. So it is much more important to employ Boris as an image consultant and employ a big team and use fancy names rather than simply to get the job done.

On second thoughts maybe I will stick with Cambridge. At least it is a city with brains.

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

Would you want me to take 10% of Stu's earnings or 20%? The answer should tell you how much of Monday I will stick around.

My son does that sort of stuff for a multi million turnover small team insurance company because he has inherited some of his dad's genes and thought processes. Business has risen exponentially because he understands the importance of the website to attract business and monitoring systems to follow it up and prove achievement.

As a result of his success he recently earned the right to make substantial donations to 2 charities but of course he only looks for organisations devoted to similar principles of efficient operation. By that yardstick as per my previous postings, NCFC's membership and shareholder schemes are a complete joke.

You're just a shoite Elon Musk.! 

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

. So it is much more important to employ Boris as an image consultant and employ a big team and use fancy names rather than simply to get the job done.

You seem to have done neither, despite your persistent bleating about things not being right (according to you). 

It's lovely co-incidence that the box that my Away Membership Pack came in is a perfect size to store my share certificate in.

The new crest looks brilliant.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, essex canary said:

Bigging up family members on here is about as popular as a fart in a crowded lift.

It rarely ends well…..

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

33 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Bigging up family members on here is about as popular as a fart in a crowded lift.

It rarely ends well…..

Not sure he would notice, or care. 

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

May be an image of text that says 'FULHAM FC Area AreaOfGround Of Ground Q Over Adult 65 17 17& 17& & Under 18-21 Hammersmith All Blocks £65 £60 £35 Home Putney Fans (P1- P4) £70 £65 £50 Johnny Haynes E,EL,F, E, EL, FL £90 £85 £70 Johnny Haynes B,C,D, G,J,H& G,J £70 Lowers £65 50 Johnny Haynes -Family Zone A,AL,K, KL £30 £25 £20 Riverside Lower £100 £100 £70'

Ticket prices for the first home game v Liverpool so i wonder what @essex canary makes of this ?

The Football Club has certainly changed since Citizen Smith days.

In a locality with a different socio-economic profile to Norwich though both then and now.

Agree with you that it is a reflection of the greed in football especially the concession prices which are beyond belief apart from family zone which looks like a decent effort at the lower end.

Edited by essex canary

9 hours ago, Greavsy said:

If they've not got his contact details then perhaps he has a point about paying the legal firm to maintain the shareholder register....

• Like 1

20 hours ago, essex canary said:

Then I will sort it out like a knife through butter.

Looks like someone has already applied the knife, as the website has been updated to remove the error. Maybe someone did read your email after all? 😉

38 minutes ago, GMF said:

Looks like someone has already applied the knife, as the website has been updated to remove the error. Maybe someone did read your email after all? 😉

Good that it has been addressed. 

We all make errors. It is life.

Just that they seem to make far too many of them with no checks and balances to prevent them and at the same time change policy without clear sustainable reasoning or referencing.

Perhaps we can take these issues forward at next month's Trust meeting?