bringbackchippy

Stuart Webber. Top man!

4 minutes ago, Bucks said:

'Shut your trap'... playground language and yet, so typical of the nonsense that we are having to put up with from a dullard minority who have completely changed the vibe and atmosphere surrounding the club.

Hopefully you are not an attendee, because quite frankly you are an embarrassment.

Do you google those big words before you use them or have you got a thesaurus on stand by?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Do you google those big words before you use them or have you got a thesaurus on stand by?

This should be good.

Which particular 'big' words are you referring to? 

3 hours ago, Bucks said:

He's merely using language that idiots can understand.

Agree with him totally about the bedsheet brigade and it's about time people started to think about the complexities of running a football club at the highest level.

Absolutely sick and tired of wading through threads from those demanding the right to be at the top table season after season.

For any fan who feels they need more the situation can be easily remedied by providing the £300 million required to consolidate a Premier League spot (possibly...)

The big words you use in your speeches Stu.

Edited by Nexus_Canary

2 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Let me know which ones you are struggling with and will try to help. I stopped short of saying endeavour. 

I only went to 7 City games last season, so I should show some tolerance to the loyalists. Surely if a business shows a disastrous return on 50/60 m investment, the shareholders and members deserve a transparent, full and meticulous formal explanation. It’s about accountability. I support the board but they need to show us why we should continue to support them going forward. At least Michael Bailey showed humanity, and yes,  he recognised sadness in this situation. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

God you lot talk some b.llocks, l know most of you are cabbage, but even so, keep on topic FFS!

Shouldn’t you be walking up Grapes hill with some bricks on your back Stuart?

Edited by The Real Buh

Until the current owners have been ditched and we can get some steel back into the boardroom and on the pitch nothing will change.

I am proud of my city, my county and my club's history but am as sure as hell not proud of the way NCFC as a business have fleeced the naive support for too many years and made us the laughing stock of English football..

On 27/05/2022 at 11:47, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

The interview was staged. Hard to understand how anyone can take much from it. 

You can take from it that what he said was what he wanted to say about last season. 

• Like 1

On 27/05/2022 at 11:03, TeemuVanBasten said:

Really?

I watched the interview expecting it to be a discussion about our season, the title suggested that.

Instead I watched an interview which was all about Stuart Webber.

An absolute cult of personality, centered around somebody with a god complex, he's making me really miss David McNally.

Shock that an interview with Stuart Webber features Stuart Webber…

I think it’s clear you have an agenda against him but there was a lot more to that interview than just him mate 

Blimey so many who agree with Webber -glad he not got wind, they be flying with it

22 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

Blimey so many who agree with Webber -glad he not got wind, they be flying with it

🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, Yobocop said:

I think it’s clear you have an agenda against him

Yes, I think that sacking Webber should be at the top of the agenda, so do thousands of others. 

On 28/05/2022 at 09:00, Bucks said:

He's merely using language that idiots can understand.

Agree with him totally about the bedsheet brigade and it's about time people started to think about the complexities of running a football club at the highest level.

Absolutely sick and tired of wading through threads from those demanding the right to be at the top table season after season.

For any fan who feels they need more the situation can be easily remedied by providing the £300 million required to consolidate a Premier League spot (possibly...)

Didn't see this yesterday so I'll merely say a belated evening Stuart.... 👍How's the Everest training going? 

6 hours ago, baldy09 said:

They’d be a mad rush to smell it by certain folk on here. 

On 27/05/2022 at 13:19, Nexus_Canary said:

Jesus Christ... just no. 

Your proud of him being billy big boll0cks to fans?
Your proud of him refusing local press interaction?
You proud of the performance put in the 21/22 season?
Your proud of the Mount Everest climb becoming the biggest news out of the club in the last 3 months?

Just no.

I'm definitely okay with him throwing abuse back at fans who throw abuse at him; they deserve it. 

I'm definitely okay with him snubbing press when they attack him personally by questioning whether he even wants the job; that's a question that's fair enough from nobody fans who don't know any better, but shouldn't be on the lips of half way competent journalists given the huge number of positive developments he has overseen at the club. 

21/22 season is very disappointing, but understandable; Stuart Webber is absolutely not wholly responsible for it. 

Mount Everest climbing is only as big a news as it is because some fans have been ridiculous enough to make it so, but the current prospective investment negotiations are far more interesting to me than his mountain-climbing endeavours. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie