Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

Krul Gunn

So Gunn didn’t deserve to be dropped but there’s some international games coming up that Krul wants to be part of. 

Words fail me. Unbelievable  🤷🏻‍♂️

B79272C7-A8F4-40A4-93D4-CCE34DFABD44.png

Sorry that’s so poor … well krul should have done better in earlier games then ! As proved today didn’t deserve to start even though was and yet again made a howler ..  had been rightly dropped … and Gunn should have started 

Edited by Wirecanary
  • Like 1

That's an absolute **** show from Smith. And people actually think he's not part of the problem 🙄

• Like 2

If I was Angus I'd be kicking up a fuss over that. It's a joke. Krul has been a good servant for the club but his recent performances have been a joke. 

Could have had both of them in goal and we still would have lost by a wide margin.

However, the Club is rapidly falling apart at the seams by making the wrong decisions at the wrong time and for all the wrong reasons.

Somebody at FCR needs to get a grip and start wielding the axe.

43 minutes ago, vlad666 said:

So Gunn didn’t deserve to be dropped but there’s some international games coming up that Krul wants to be part of. 

Words fail me. Unbelievable  🤷🏻‍♂️

B79272C7-A8F4-40A4-93D4-CCE34DFABD44.png

That went well then.........

So what he is saying is Gunn didn't deserve to be dropped but because there are internationals he didn't want to jeopardise Krul's chances of a call up? Complete b0llox. Krul played today as a final game for NCFC but if it wasn't Krul's last game then in a nutshell thus is why DS isn't good enough. Dean Smith out

43 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Krul played today as a final game for NCFC but if it wasn't Krul's last game then in a nutshell thus is why DS isn't good enough. Dean Smith out

Qu’est-ce que c’est?