Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

The drinks are on ..................

But this raises many questions. 

Will they be full pints or just 90%! 

Can he play CDM? even on a wet Tuesday night in Stoke?! 

Will people who partake be followed home ? 

If you order a drink, but dont drink it, is that a boycott? 

Will the bar staff be blowing kisses? 

Will any of it be captured on camera ? 

is it being advertised on a Duvet? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

But this raises many questions. 

Will they be full pints or just 90%! 

Can he play CDM? even on a wet Tuesday night in Stoke?! 

Will people who partake be followed home ? 

If you order a drink, but dont drink it, is that a boycott? 

Will the bar staff be blowing kisses? 

Will any of it be captured on camera ? 

is it being advertised on a Duvet? 

No mention of Booing i see Greavsyo!! Or whether there is discount on Scampi Tapas? My my how times have changed.

I have been reliably informed however  that senior members( snarf ) of tbe  Pinkun will be testing Pints for .....Clarity. 😇.  

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

No mention of Booing i see Greavsyo!! Or whether there is discount on Scampi Tapas? My my how times have changed.

I have been reliably informed however  that senior members( snarf ) of tbe  Pinkun will be testing Pints for .....Clarity. 😇.  

I omitted Torches and Pitchforks too Corkio! 

Thought id leave some for others to raise, Id hate it to perceived as a closed shop! as if

Saw him at thetford forest with jackie abbott during the euros or world cup a few years ago and he had a monitor on the stage to watch a game. Stopped during a song, apologised but said spain have just scored!! footie mad and top live band 

I saw this earlier yesterday and thought how generous. He may well have looked at it like that, but now after featuring on all MSM news programmes, featured in all the papers, you can see his manager has worked wonders for him.  The £60K will now be tax deductible, the broadcast rights income plus the streams of his songs as a result will more than cover the cost of the beer, even at the extortionately low rates afforded by the likes of Spotify etc.  Also the sale of his tour tickets will have received a boost.  Gotta hand it to him, smart marketing. 

Now if only Norwich's executive's were as on the ball and that spending a bit of extra cash can actually pay dividends!

Watch out, the yokkels round here will start suggesting he should put a bid in for the club and buy it from Delia 🙄