Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Phil Foden

And to be fair to Phil he’s trying to walk away and a guy has just punched his mum. I think we’d all jump in at that point.

• Like 3

I thought Amir Khan was chronic **** in that fight, but the reaction of so called men hitting a woman is unbelievable.

They need dumping on the Ukraine border.

• Like 1

Absolute weapon has had two punches at a middle aged woman and she still came back for more. He needs to remove himself from the gene pool.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

Absolute weapon has had two punches at a middle aged woman and she still came back for more. He needs to remove himself from the gene pool.

Are you saying that if he'd knocked her out,  his genes were fine to continue ? Kinda reads that way, but I doubt it somehow  👍😇😉.

17 hours ago, Captain Holt said:

Christ almighty. If that w4nk3r threw a punch at a woman in my party, him and his mates would have left that arena in body bags.

tenor.png

• Haha 2

Some may think we are at risk from Putin or China, or COVID, or whatever.

Wrong! Morons like those in the video will cause more devastation and degeneration than any outside influences. Whatever happened to decent behaviour?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

How do you propose he does that?

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

Certainly not by punching himself in the head.

Do it the Slim Shady way...." put a bullet proof vest on, shot myself in head" .... though I'd say Slim Shady would outthink that cretin. In fact  one of his other  great lines would remove him from the future gene pool ... " dontchya wanna grow up to be just like me? I tied a rope round my  Penis and jumped from a tree"

• Haha 1