Hernández vs Mumba

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Who's coming out on top

Your post count.

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Please keep to the subject.

Birmingham 1-0 Peterborough (Jutkiewicz 67')

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Please keep to the subject.

Tbf, you didn't specify that it had to be one of the two teams, or the two players.

I think that is clearly what passes as "cryptic" on this forum at the moment isn't it?😂

Edit: 
Also, before anyone else gets there - 

If Mumba comes out on top, we should never have let him go out on loan, clearly better than Aarons, Giannoulis, Williams and Byram. Stupid, stupid, stupid Webber and Smith. How rubbish is Hernandez, can't believe some people thought we should bring him back as he offers something. Can't even get past our U23's full back. Rubbish. League one at best.

If Hernandez comes out on top, we should have had him back here, not loaned him out again. Better than all of our wingers bar Rashica, we'd be in the top half by now if playing regularly for us in the Prem. How crap that Mumba looks, Hernandez ripped him apart, league one at best, send him back to Sunderland.

Draw - see, how crap is our recruitment. Two absolutely rubbish players out of their depth in the Championship. WEBBER OUT!

Should cover it.

Edited by chicken
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, chicken said:

Tbf, you didn't specify that it had to be one of the two teams, or the two players.

I think that is clearly what passes as "cryptic" on this forum at the moment isn't it?😂

Edit: 

If Mumba comes out on top, we should never have let him go out on loan, clearly better than Aarons, Giannoulis, Williams and Byram. Stupid, stupid, stupid Webber and Smith. How rubbish is Hernandez, can't believe some people thought we should bring him back as he offers something. Can't even get past our U23's full back. Rubbish. League one at best.

If Hernandez comes out on top, we should have had him back here, not loaned him out again. Better than all of our wingers bar Rashica, we'd be in the top half by now if playing regularly for us in the Prem. How crap that Mumba looks, Hernandez ripped him apart, league one at best, send him back to Sunderland.

Draw - see, how crap is our recruitment. Two absolutely rubbish players out of their depth in the Championship. WEBBER OUT!

Should cover it.

You whinge a lot don't you.

Have you ever considered getting into some podcasts which might lighten your day a bit? 

Try the Happy Hour Podcast videos on YouTube, those chaps all live in Norwich and have had some good guests on including Ricky Gervais and Russell Howard.

11 minutes ago, chicken said:

Edit: 

Should cover it.

Blimey, that's scarily accurate. Go on Fred, write that down

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Blimey, that's scarily accurate. Go on Fred, write that down

See Camb, at least you have enough of a sense of humour to see when something was said as a joke/satire. Have to admire that from you.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, chicken said:

See Camb, at least you have enough of a sense of humour to see when something was said as a joke/satire. Have to admire that from you.

Looking forward to seeing you sell out the O2.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

20 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Try the Happy Hour Podcast videos on YouTube, those chaps all live in Norwich and have had some good guests on including Ricky Gervais and Russell Howard.

The fact that you think Ricky Gervais is funny explains a lot 😉

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I said he was a good guest, actually, at no stage did I say he was particularly funny.

I don't rate his more recent output like Derek or Afterlife but The Office was pioneering and really unique, deserves plaudits for that - particularly having not come from a TV or script-writing background. Extras had its moments too. 

Did work better with Stephen Merchant though, just like Paul Lambert going downhill when he lost Ian Culverhouse.

• Like 1

Off the subject i know but just checked the champ table, anyone surprised to see Swansea well down there?

Edited by mastoola

6 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You whinge a lot don't you.

Have you ever considered getting into some podcasts which might lighten your day a bit? 

Yeah, used to play football with Jack and hes done so well. Good mates with Stevies brother too, both done well. Podcast gets some really good guests!

31 minutes ago, mastoola said:

Off the subject i know but just checked the champ table, anyone surprised to see Swansea well down there?

Not really, Steve Cooper left in the summer after getting them to 4th and the American owners don't want to put any money in. They've been propped up by the sales of Oli McBurnie, Dan James and Joe Rodon over the years but aside from that it's been a steady decline.

Piroe's done well for them though, and they got Matt Grimes to sign a new contract. 

30 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah, used to play football with Jack and hes done so well. Good mates with Stevies brother too, both done well. Podcast gets some really good guests!

Its taken years for me to like him actually, but he's slowly grown on me and I'm now at the point where I enjoy listening to the podcast, I'm a fair bit older of course so perhaps needed him to reach the "Oh I'm an actual adult" stage in life for me to resonate.

Got a great little platform there though hasn't he, and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously which is refreshing in an industry dominated by complete narcissists.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Its taken years for me to like him actually, but he's slowly grown on me and I'm now at the point where I enjoy listening to the podcast, I'm a fair bit older of course so perhaps needed him to reach the "Oh I'm an actual adult" stage in life for me to resonate.

Got a great little platform there though hasn't he, and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously which is refreshing in an industry dominated by complete narcissists.

And the Boris Johnson stunt may have just fully put him on the map 👍

Edited by BobLoz3
  • Like 1

On 25/01/2022 at 14:26, FenwayFrank said:

On 25/01/2022 at 20:48, hogesar said:

Latest guest.... Johnny Knoxville! 

Surely we can all be impressed at the calibre of people these guys are convincing to travel out to the provinces! 

14 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Latest guest.... Johnny Knoxville! 

Surely we can all be impressed at the calibre of people these guys are convincing to travel out to the provinces! 

Yeah, it's a bit crazy. Go back 24 months and no one would really have believed the likes of these guests coming on their podcast.