Sign in to follow this  
Paul Robinson 1998

Should the club change the seating plan?

Should the club change the seating plan and make it so all areas of the ground remain silent during matches? I think we should do an "on the ball city" song every fifteen minutes, to replace the annoying chamnts that come from the Snake Pit end.

I just don't enjoy how the Snake Pit and Barclay swear and get angry, making all Norwich fans seem angry. So by changing the seating plan, all areas opf the groubnd are silent, except when they play on the ball city every fiftteen minutes.

I just think the Snake Pit ruin matches for everyone else.

1 minute ago, Paul Robinson 1998 said:

Should the club change the seating plan and make it so all areas of the ground remain silent during matches? I think we should do an "on the ball city" song every fifteen minutes, to replace the annoying chamnts that come from the Snake Pit end.

I just don't enjoy how the Snake Pit and Barclay swear and get angry, making all Norwich fans seem angry. So by changing the seating plan, all areas opf the groubnd are silent, except when they play on the ball city every fiftteen minutes.

You’ve lite the blue touch paper 

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am struggling to grasp what exactly is being said here.

If like me you had young kids, you would be more familiar than you’d like with Paul Robinson’s favourite  nursery action song, ‘Wind the Bobbin up’, or in this case perhaps  ‘Wind the Bobby up’

Edited by GenerationA47

🤣🤣🤣

I mean, if you are going to try a wind up at least make sure you can type in English, this is some serious Suffolk literacy s41t right here.

• Haha 1

My favourite part is he’s added the new badge which is “more digitally friendly” and he’s added it wrong as his logo and half of its missing 🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute whopper!

Edited by The Real Buh

1 hour ago, Paul Robinson 1998 said:

A bit like d*ckheads ruining this board for everyone else.

• Haha 1

On 02/12/2021 at 14:06, TIL 1010 said:

I am struggling to grasp what exactly is being said here.

He was trying to be clever and it dramatically backfired 

44 minutes ago, Paint Me Yellow said:

What do you want a ****ing safe space?

We could use "goal" as a safe word!