Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Anyone going to palace

I cant make it

Good luck to those who are going by coach, i went 2 years ago and it took hours. We were travelling around  south london for about 2 hours, but couldnt find the ground, We went past every chicken shop in london. I remember a bloke got off because he needed the toilet, this being 15 minutes from the ground (or so we were told) and said he would get the train too the ground. 30 minutes later the bloke rang his mate where he was and were still on the coach and were for another half an hour. It was a nightmare and then after the game we were stuck outside selhurst park till about 6 o clock.

sadly not.. its an awful journey! but if i could of afforded it id of gone... will have to make do with Chris Goreham

jas :)

Yes I will be there, as this weekend I will be visiting my son,  who lives in London.

I have only been to three matches this year and we won them all, so Good Omen maybe ?

OTBC

I''ll give it a miss this time round.

It''s a disappointment every time we play there!

After the 3-3 game last season I had to tentatively make my way through Norwich and Palace "fans" brawling in the street!

I''d rather not repeat that experience!

I shall be there. Living in South London it''s my local match. It''ll make a nice time to be home 20 mins after the game.

But then again, it''s the ground I have been to most apart from FCR and the best I have seen is a draw. I would take that now! I''m not too hopefull.

yup im going i really enjoyed it last year aswell (3-3)

i will be taking my morrocan flag for youseff

i dont bother going on the coach, its boring we''re going down on the train (only a £5er) - it gives you more freedom and sense of adventure rather than sitting on a coach for hours on end

jlc