TeemuVanBasten

Should the south stand be renamed...

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Don't think we get glory hunters unless they tend to be massivly deluded

Just picturing  a Glory Hunter any where near Carrow  Road  since August. 

Yes it should. I'd  call it the Ethics Stand. Once you have a seat, you  and your descendants  can use it ad infinitum, not to mention a bit of big time Charlie preferential  treatment for away games .

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Leedscanary said:

I glory hunted in 85 and I’m still here…

Similar for myself, just about 3 or 4 years later! Without checking back to confirm dates or details: top of the league, semis of the FA Cup and just beaten Man United who my older brother supported. Jaysus, they must be great, I'll have a bit of that! I remember not long after collecting the Panini Football 90 stickers, swapping in school and all the rest. To this day, I never got Dale Gordon! Where were you Disco?

PANINI FOOTBALL 90- #212-NORWICH CITY-DALE GORDON | eBay

I remember Sir Arthur calling the Barclay 'scum' after Jimmy Rimmer had coinage thrown at him. Subsequently booed every time he walked out to the centre circle when they did those pre match Mickey Mouse presentations.  

6 minutes ago, komakino said:

I remember Sir Arthur calling the Barclay 'scum' after Jimmy Rimmer had coinage thrown at him. Subsequently booed every time he walked out to the centre circle when they did those pre match Mickey Mouse presentations.  

At least he didn't get the horses on them!

32 minutes ago, komakino said:

Old Arfer looked like a bulldog licking pish off a nettle so I think he could have scared the ICF with one look.