Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Proof Of Double Jab Will Be Required At The Bridge.

Were they doing spot checks at Everton? The bloke in front of me was showing something on his phone to a steward but I wasn’t asked to show anything.

13 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

What next proof of a negative chlamydia test 

blimey, what do you plan on getting up to at football?

14 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Yes they are free - order online or pick up at pharmacys. 

Not when travelling to the UK from abroad, even from low risk countries - even if you're double vaxxed. 

You have to order a 'special' one by post and take it on the 2nd day of your arrival, and by special, I mean it costs about £65 at the cheapest. 

12 minutes ago, Orly said:

Not when travelling to the UK from abroad, even from low risk countries - even if you're double vaxxed. 

You have to order a 'special' one by post and take it on the 2nd day of your arrival, and by special, I mean it costs about £65 at the cheapest. 

Isn't that a PCR test?

1 minute ago, Badger said:

Isn't that a PCR test?

Think so.  Although seems a bit of a grey area - both morally and legally - to determine whether you could fly in on the day of the match, attend with a negative lateral flow, and then take the (PCR) test after.

In short, it would be a right pain in the bum to sort out.

27 minutes ago, Orly said:

Thats an entirely different scenario. 

13 minutes ago, Orly said:

Think so.  Although seems a bit of a grey area - both morally and legally - to determine whether you could fly in on the day of the match, attend with a negative lateral flow, and then take the (PCR) test after.

In short, it would be a right pain in the bum to sort out.

My understanding is that the PCR test is much more reliable - the LF test is a bit of a lottery with lots of false negatives.

5 minutes ago, MORDENCANARY said:

Complete anti science,  having the vaccine does not prevent transmission. 

Who said it did??, 

5 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

The inference is they are permanently on. If at concerns you just delete the app.

I don't think gov't cares  about Covid anymore and are happy to let it rip providing the NHS aren't overwhelmed. 

Given gov't has also moved back from vaccine passports it is surprising football clubs might insist on them. It's no big deal to comply though.

Thanks for that, you know I was just using some light humour though?

20 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

The bubonic plague was serious 40-50% of Europe died from it. The death rate for covid is rarely reported, it's always 'number of infections'. If you are under 75 the chance of you dying from covid is less than 3% (and I'm being generous there), and that's if you're one of the 230m (or 1 in 30) people world wide who caught covid.

If you want to know the total deaths reported worldwide, download the WHO (World Health Organisation) App. All the Covid info is there.

45 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

I don't wanna be a pinprick no more

I wanna be sedated.

Oh wait, that is an actual Ramones song 😄

• Haha 1