Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

Buendia

Was right to leave. He is in a better team now.

It is really sad to watch this. I cannot workout where we go… hence my thinking of a new manager to energize the club, players and supporters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, yellow_belly said:

Was right to leave. He is in a better team now.

It is really sad to watch this. I cannot workout where we go… hence my thinking of a new manager to energize the club, players and supporters.

Here we fuc.king go after another game. Seriously do one 

It would seem Farke is sadly nearing the point of no return. I cannot see anything but defeats at Everton and Burnley after that a loss to Brighton at FCR would turn things toxic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MORDENCANARY said:

It would seem Farke is sadly nearing the point of no return. I cannot see anything but defeats at Everton and Burnley after that a loss to Brighton at FCR would turn things toxic.

Come back after another three defeats then ...

This post started about EMI transfer, the truth is he cost AV 35 million but he was worth 65 or more million to NCFC, even in championship we struggled to win games without him. How do we expect to win premiership games without him. We have no chance at all

Watching Villa vs United. Emi Buendia prepares to come on and I'm hearing the Villa supporters sing a song for Buendia. Something like this

"Emi Buendia. From Argentina.

He came to Villa, from Carrow road

He's 5 foot 7, he's football heaven

please dont take our Emi away"

Sounds a bit familiar.

Emi Buendia quite quickly does some incredible skill to set yp a great chance but the Villa player seems to slip and injure himself.

4 minutes ago, shruk4 said:

Emi Buendia quite quickly does some incredible skill to set yp a great chance but the Villa player seems to slip and injure himself

Agent Emi is activated. 😉👍😇

It takes great skill to deliberately  injure a team mate with a pass. He will find you. 

Edited by wcorkcanary