Sign in to follow this  
kenfoggo

Loads Of Trouble Usually Serious (LOTUS)

We are in trouble. No question. A complete lack of appreciation of his responsibilities by the head coach when he states that the first serious game was the one against Watford.  What!????  Surely some mistake? What about the previous 4 games and 12 points for which we obviously did not compete?  His role should be to set the team up to compete for every minute of every game and for every point. To do anything less is letting down the Club, the Owners and the Supporters . We are in trouble because tactically we are inept and the team is not drilled or prepared for the game. The first goal that that Watford scored was started by Foster (their goalkeeper) playing the ball unchallenged from near the centre circle in his own half. How can that be allowed? We were playing at home and sat so far back and deep that their keeper was allowed to stride up the field in open play unchallenged and start the move down the right which resulted in the cross and headed first goal. We were at HOME, against Watford. Not away at Man City. Unacceptable. We have a losing mentality and that can only come from the coaching staff. Big trouble. Serious. HUGE.

Edited by kenfoggo
Clarity

Not so much this one because it's **** but I hope somebody is collating these whinge threads for bumping whilst we're cruising to safety in February and March.

• Like 1

"Big trouble. Serious. HUGE"

Last line reminds me of the lovely Julia Roberts going back to the posh clothes shop in Pretty Woman.

42 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Not so much this one because it's **** but I hope somebody is collating these whinge threads for bumping whilst we're cruising to safety in February and March.

Why not January? 

1 hour ago, kenfoggo said:

We are in trouble. No question. A complete lack of appreciation of his responsibilities by the head coach when he states that the first serious game was the one against Watford.  What!????  Surely some mistake? What about the previous 4 games and 12 points for which we obviously did not compete?  His role should be to set the team up to compete for every minute of every game and for every point. To do anything less is letting down the Club, the Owners and the Supporters . We are in trouble because tactically we are inept and the team is not drilled or prepared for the game. The first goal that that Watford scored was started by Foster (their goalkeeper) playing the ball unchallenged from near the centre circle in his own half. How can that be allowed? We were playing at home and sat so far back and deep that their keeper was allowed to stride up the field in open play unchallenged and start the move down the right which resulted in the cross and headed first goal. We were at HOME, against Watford. Not away at Man City. Unacceptable. We have a losing mentality and that can only come from the coaching staff. Big trouble. Serious. HUGE.

There is a big problem in the set up and the players are being bamboozled by too much technical jargon and theory.

Sadly I fear it will end in tears unless something drastic is done quickly to stop the rot.

37 minutes ago, robert choice said:

There is a big problem in the set up and the players are being bamboozled by too much technical jargon and theory.

Sadly I fear it will end in tears unless something drastic is done quickly to stop the rot.

You really are going crazy. First ever posting today and now you’re contributing to several negative threads. We’re not taking Cook from you so p*ss off back to league 1.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Commonsense said:

You really are going crazy. First ever posting today and now you’re contributing to several negative threads. We’re not taking Cook from you so p*ss off back to league 1.

I consider it a politeness to reply to comments directed at me.

Yes, even the childish cancel cuture inspired ones.