Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Add Wolves to the list

And with everyone having played three games now we are only a win off 12 position! Plus we’ve chalked off three of the big boys.

Thought Wolves were unlucky, they looked really dangerous on the counter, especially Traore he's such a beast. 

Think we need to wait about 8-10 games before drawing any conclusions on league table, but can bet Wolves will not be down there!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

And with everyone having played three games now we are only a win off 12 position!

but that would involve none of the other matches going ahead.

• Haha 1

Another team that have let most of their best assets go and not really replaced them. Man Utd might be poaching Neves at the last minute I've heard

47 minutes ago, crab man said:

Thought Wolves were unlucky, they looked really dangerous on the counter, especially Traore he's such a beast. 

Think we need to wait about 8-10 games before drawing any conclusions on league table, but can bet Wolves will not be down there!

I dont think the managers that great personally. Nuno was great for them. Also the GK looks a bit suspect

Edited by Ward 3

51 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

And with everyone having played three games now we are only a win off 12 position! Plus we’ve chalked off three of the big boys.

It's false to say we are only a win off 12th place. First we have to win a game, plus all those teams above us aren't going to stop playing so we can catch up

Wolves played well

They are struggling to score, and like us before,  they played well and lost a game they should have won, but the difference is they  looked pretty solid defensively which is so.important down the bottom.

1 hour ago, Mullet said:

It's false to say we are only a win off 12th place. First we have to win a game, plus all those teams above us aren't going to stop playing so we can catch up

Blimey is this Spock I’m talking to? 😆 Sorry for not being logical. You know what I mean, 3 points from 12th position. Point is we haven’t fallen too far behind and don’t worry we will win games 😀

1 minute ago, Canary Jedi said:

Blimey is this Spock I’m talking to? 😆 Sorry for not being logical. You know what I mean, 3 points from 12th position. Point is we haven’t fallen too far behind and don’t worry we will win games 😀

Just havin a bit of banter with ya, I knew what you mean. Just think before the Liverpool game we were top

• Haha 1

Adama Traore is one of those enigma players that looks amazing but never quite delivers. He's only scored 7 goals in 105 appearances for Wolves, which given the nature of his play is a very poor return. 

Fabio Silva (£35m) has been a massive flop for Wolves so far given the money outlaid. He's still very young, so will need more time to develop but doesn't look the player he was hyped up to be at this stage. A lot depends on the return of Jimenez and how he plays on the back of his horrible head injury last year. Keeper looks a bit suspect as well. 

I don't think they'll be anywhere near to being in a relegation battle but neither do I expect them to finish top-half. A Crystal Palace type team in terms of league finishing in recent years. 

Edited by Bovril