Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Gillingham Friendly tickets

I have had a live chat with the club today re Gillingham tickets, under the impression that from today everything is back to normal. transcript below for info for others if interested. 

Me When are the Gillingham tickets on sale please, and how much are they. thanks

NCFC : Thanks for your message, we currently are awaiting further information regarding how fans are able to follow this match. Once we have a confirmed decision we will make an announcement on our website.

Me: Ok thanks - but presumably we are now allowed back in? and for the start of the season?

NCFC : We are awaiting full confirmation from the government regarding the return of supporters and the logistics involved, as soon as we have confirmed anything we will publish this on our club channels

37 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Not going to happen

its a clever move from the Government. Moved the decision to a local level, so they are clear of any blame / issues that arise. 

Liverpool fans will want tickets soon never mind for Gillingham.

If the decision is at local level then I would say the club needs to start taking some money.

Surely the issue can't be about capacity or social distancing as it's a free for all.

It's probably the premier League finding a way to over complicate things and be different. Just like with Var. 'The big 6' probably want extra away tickets or something.

16 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

If the decision is at local level then I would say the club needs to start taking some money.

Surely the issue can't be about capacity or social distancing as it's a free for all.

Totally agree,  I dont know what they are waiting for. 

13 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

That is a first.😇👍😂

Must be a typo - or his account has been hacked! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Liverpool fans won't care about tickets

• Haha 2

' Er Indoors who works on a matchday has received a request from the club asking for volunteers to work for the Gillingham game.

Edited by TIL 1010

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

' Er Indoors who works on a matchday has received a request from the club asking for voluntees to work for the Gillingham game.

im sure living with you isn't that bad Tilly she has to volunteer to work! 

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

im sure living with you isn't that bad Tilly she has to volunteer to work! 

She needs a break from looking after a 90 year old half blind ex copper.

Hilarious don't you think ?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

She needs a break from looking after a 90 year old half blind ex copper.

Hilarious don't you think ?

You'll be dropping her off in the new Lotus then! ? 

I cant see on what grounds they wouldnt at least be letting all season ticket holders in who have had 2 vaccinations?

What else can people do?....we were told that the top 4 priority groups (who accounted for 90%+ of deaths and 80%+ of hospitalizations) were told be jabbed first..  come August 14th...the 30's and possibly 20's may gave been double jabbed.

Either these vaccinations are effective or not?

7 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

I cant see on what grounds they wouldnt at least be letting all season ticket holders in who have had 2 vaccinations?

What else can people do?....we were told that the top 4 priority groups (who accounted for 90%+ of deaths and 80%+ of hospitalizations) were told be jabbed first..  come August 14th...the 30's and possibly 20's may gave been double jabbed.

Either these vaccinations are effective or not?

Vaccinations reduce the effect of the virus and reduce the need for hospitalisation, it doesn't stop you catching it / passing into others. 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Vaccinations reduce the effect of the virus and reduce the need for hospitalisation, it doesn't stop you catching it / passing into others. 

But the others in the stadium will also have been double jabbed

...what else can we do?....theres nothing else on the table?

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

But the others in the stadium will also have been double jabbed

...what else can we do?....theres nothing else on the table?

Will they though? 

Where has that been said? 

The announcement today was nightclubs / indoor venues of large numbers. 

Just now, Greavsy said:

Will they though? 

Where has that been said? 

The announcement today was nightclubs / indoor venues of large numbers. 

I'm referring to my suggestion , earlier in this thread that I dont see grounds that at very least season ticket holders whove been double jabbed shouldnt be allowed in.

If we're not all allowed in in thise circumstances , I cant see how we will ever all be allowed in?

Apologies, didn't realise. No offence. 

However bit harsh on those who haven't had first jab yet, for whatever reason, as that's not enough time to get both done to attend the friendlies / early games. 

If there are people who genuinely can't have the jab, they should be excluded of course. Maybe a Drs not, or a passport pass on the app, facilitated by their GPs.