Alex Moss

James Maddison...

Joined his Dad for a kick about for Fathers Day today, but has inadvertently upset Leicester fans by choosing to wear one of his old Norwich tops for this afternoon’s fun instead. Nothing new I suppose as we know he has genuine love for our club, but I could imagine if I was a Leicester fan I probably wouldn’t like it!

6EACA3F7-33C3-4489-AFF5-DBE1CA42E9A9.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

He's fallen out with Rogers at Leicester and has decided come back to Norwich.....

Ha ha if rumours are true then you may well be right on the former, Lakey - but there are actually fellow Canaries that are on magic mushrooms speculating on his return this summer after that pic. Although that won’t be happening any time soon, it still would be hilarious if Arsenal thought they had him sown up ala Villa and then low and behold....... 🤣

Haha, yes, Webber inserted a cheeky buy-back clause when we sold him to Leicester, so we're replacing the man who replaced Madders WITH Madders, and for LESS than we got for Emi.

Genius stroke from Webber that none of us saw coming 🤪

Nice message about his dad actually, everyone has good in them.

Imagine Arsenal fans when he ends up at Spurs!

58 minutes ago, TheGoogler said:

And Madders Dad looks about 30. I feel really old.

I think you need to reboot your algorithm Googler if you believe he looks like he is 30.

1 hour ago, ncfcstar said:

I think you need to reboot your algorithm Googler if you believe he looks like he is 30.

Or you need to come meet some of my 30 year old friends 😂