Sign in to follow this  
Ultralk26

Seen it all before.. Time for Delia to move on!!

Same old Norwich, no ambition. Webber and co will tell you how great it is whilst on outrageous money (wife aswell). Relegation number 6 soon. Where is the ambition? no money lines come out every time we get promoted even though we sell in most windows? money is going somewhere?

**** off binboy - there’s bound to be some new non-league signing for you to fawn over and big-up, and not forgetting that wonderful font to ogle at.

• Haha 1

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

**** off binboy - there’s bound to be some new non-league signing for you to fawn over and big-up, and not forgetting that wonderful font to ogle at.

Worst points tally incoming.

6 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

Same old Norwich, no ambition. Webber and co will tell you how great it is whilst on outrageous money (wife aswell). Relegation number 6 soon. Where is the ambition? no money lines come out every time we get promoted even though we sell in most windows? money is going somewhere?

I'm not happy about it, but this is very much an appalling overreaction.

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

I'm not happy about it, but this is very much an appalling overreaction.

keep believing the club propaganda and local media. 

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Put your phone down, all this negativity is not doing you any good. It's nice and sunny outside

No light without darkness.

1 minute ago, Ultralk26 said:

Worst points tally incoming.

No, I’m sure you’ll do better than that - though not by much

Edited by Branston Pickle

keep believing the club propaganda and local media. 

Mate, you're one of those tin foil hat wearing THE SKY IS FALLING loons we see shouting on gentleman's walk from time to time aren't you? 

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

No, I’m sure you’ll do better than that 

Who do i support then? you have no idea.

You've got a right star on your hands here. Great signing from Wigan. He may improve the team next season. Knows Cook really well.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/paul-cook-on-signing-lee-evans-at-itfc-8029640

As for us, let's just see how we get on. Massive gap really between the sides. £35 million could buy Ipswich twice over couldn't it?

Edited by sonyc

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

Mate, you're one of those tin foil hat wearing THE SKY IS FALLING loons we see shouting on gentleman's walk from time to time aren't you? 

use critical thinking and you will come to the same conclusion as me eventually. Delia is living the life off the supporters backs, she should be ashamed. 

• Haha 2

Just now, sonyc said:

You've got a right star in your hands here. Great signing from Wigan. He may improve the team next season. Knows Cook really well.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/paul-cook-on-signing-lee-evans-at-itfc-8029640

As for us, let's just see how we get on. Massive gap really between the sides. £35 million could buy Ipswich twice over couldn't it?

With change leftover

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

With change leftover

who cares about Ipswich? you've mentioned them more then i have.

Just now, Ultralk26 said:

who cares about Ipswich? you've mentioned them more then i have.

We know what you are

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

We know what you are

I want what's best for Norwich, obviously to ambitious in comparison to most on here. 

6 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

No light without darkness.

How about no survival without our best players - especially when, even with 30m, we lack the wage structure to attract any as good 

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

How about no survival without our best players - especially when, even with 30m, we lack the wage structure to attract any as good 

Exactly, they will sign unproven player which will take time.

I want what's best for Norwich, obviously to ambitious in comparison to most on here. 

Enjoy your third season in league 1 

6 minutes ago, sonyc said:

You've got a right star on your hands here. Great signing from Wigan. He may improve the team next season. Knows Cook really well.

They've signed this Lee Evans?!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

Who do i support then? you have no idea.

Don’t be silly we all know who you support. The thing is we are disappointed to be selling a player for £35M +, while you are all creaming yourselves because you have been taken over by some yanks who are investing in Fleetwood’s finest. All a bit of the green eyed monster don’t you think?

Just now, Hairy Canary said:

Don’t be silly we all know who you support. The thing is we are disappointed to be selling a player for £35M +, while you are all creaming yourselves because you have been taken over by some yanks who are investing in Fleetwood’s finest. All a bit of the green eyed monster don’t you think?

no evidence that shows i support Ipswich, just you justifying the nonsense of the board. Making money off the fans is the Norwich way.

5 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

use critical thinking and you will come to the same conclusion as me eventually. Delia is living the life off the supporters backs, she should be ashamed. 

Oh dear! you have given away that you're not a city fan because we all know how many millions Delia has personally contributed to the cause. Perhaps you should spend more time on TWTD campaigning for the removal of trees from the stand. 

Just now, horsefly said:

Oh dear! you have given away that you're not a city fan because we all know how many millions Delia has personally contributed to the cause. Perhaps you should spend more time on TWTD campaigning for the removal of trees from the stand. 

Shes made money im guessing?

3 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

Exactly, they will sign unproven player which will take time.

You mean like when we signed Buendia?

no evidence that shows i support Ipswich, just you justifying the nonsense of the board. Making money off the fans is the Norwich way.

I think Ipswich are a scummy, tinpot embarrassing mess of a club. You want to agree with me on that?

2 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

Shes made money im guessing?

Nope! City owe her millions that she will never reclaim

Edited by horsefly