Sign in to follow this  
Ultralk26

Seen it all before.. Time for Delia to move on!!

Just now, horsefly said:

Nope! City owe her millions that she will never claim

haha yeah right ! who pays for them nice hotels she stays in at away games ? you lot are deluded.

Just now, Ultralk26 said:

haha yeah right ! who pays for them nice hotels she stays in at away games ? you lot are deluded.

Well she can stay at the Ritz for all I care, her hotel bills won't get close to the millions she's given to the club.

Just now, horsefly said:

Well she can stay at the Ritz for all I care, her hotel bills won't get close to the millions she's given to the club.

You keep telling yourself that, she's making good money off Norwich. Same for Webber and co.

In fairness reading this is a little bit like the 'greatest hits' of anti board nonsense.

Seriously, go support another club if it bothers you that much. I have a sneaking suspicion you probably do...

1 minute ago, Ultralk26 said:

You keep telling yourself that, she's making good money off Norwich. Same for Webber and co.

So, since you are such an authority, do tell us exactly what the balance is between the money Delia has put into the club and the money she has taken out.

2 minutes ago, birchfest said:

In fairness reading this is a little bit like the 'greatest hits' of anti board nonsense.

Seriously, go support another club if it bothers you that much. I have a sneaking suspicion you probably do...

Ignoring the problems wont solve them. I was taught this as a child.

Ignoring the problems wont solve them. I was taught this as a child.

so about a week ago then

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

so about a week ago then

lol, bit longer. You know im saying the truth. Norwich always make excuses, scared of competing in transfer market after naismith etc. So they dont try anymore.

lol, bit longer. You know im saying the truth. Norwich always make excuses, scared of competing in transfer market after naismith etc. So they dont try anymore.

You’re right, we were desperate to sign Fleetwood’s striker/ winger/ full back, but someone else beat us to it

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

You’re right, we were desperate to sign Fleetwood’s striker/ winger/ full back, but someone else beat us to it

Norwich do well to beat 11 points this season.

19 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

Nope it's called having a business model that ensures we don't end up like Charlton, Bolton, Sunderland, Portsmouth, QPR, Derby, Ipshi*t, etc, etc, etc. A business model that has seen Norwich play some of the highest quality football ever seen at Carrow road, and secured promotion to the PL as champions twice in three seasons. If you want Norwich to be Man City I suggest you simply go support Man City instead. We'd all be grateful, and you would be a lot happier. But we all know you're just a sad old binner angry that your team has to shop from Iceland's bargain bin while we''ll be selecting from Waitrose.

Edited by horsefly

Norwich do well to beat 11 points this season.

Haha. Nice riposte.

Seriously speaking now though....Beating 11th place in the third tier will mean progress for your lot.  I think this time you may get closer to the top 6. Cook is a decent manager for L1. 

39 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

Same old Norwich, no ambition. Webber and co will tell you how great it is whilst on outrageous money (wife aswell). Relegation number 6 soon. Where is the ambition? no money lines come out every time we get promoted even though we sell in most windows? money is going somewhere?

• Haha 1

Just now, horsefly said:

Nope it's called having a business model that ensures we don't end up like Charlton, Bolton, Sunderland, Portsmouth, QPR, Derby, etc, etc, etc. A business model that has seen Norwich play some of the highest quality football ever seen at Carrow road, and secured promotion to the PL as champions twice in three seasons. If you want Norwich to be Man City I suggest you simply go support Man City instead. We'd all be grateful, and you would be a lot happier.

Looking down not up like all Norwich fans. what about Leicester? chelsea? investment been bad for them? never mention those teams in your examples im guessing.

8 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

So they dont try anymore.

A real fan says "we" not "they". OOPs!

2 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

Looking down not up like all Norwich fans.

Ditto! Not a Norwich fan are you? best you stop now binner

Edited by horsefly

2 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

Im not on the board am i? 

If you don't know the answer to that question you have serious identity issues.

Just now, horsefly said:

If you don't know the answer to that question you have serious identity issues.

6th relegation lol what a team.

6th relegation lol what a team.

To be relegated from the PL you have to have been there in the first place. Can you remember that far back to know what it is like to have played in the PL?

5 minutes ago, horsefly said:

To be relegated from the PL you have to have been there in the first place. Can you remember that far back to know what it is like to have played in the PL?

Norwich will never win what Aston villa and Ipswich have.

Norwich will never win what Aston villa and Ipswich have.

I didn't even realise that herpes was something that one won.

Just now, horsefly said:

I didn't even realise that herpes was something that one won.

Norwich no history, except most relegations lol

Norwich no history, except most relegations lol

It really wasn't difficult to out you as a binner was it! typically thick Ipswich fan who just can't hide the anger of the last decade of living in the shadow of yellow and green. Enjoy your derby with Cambridge next season (Wes is certainly going to).

The thing is that the OP is right binner or not

no ambition , we won’t spend anything like £35 million in new players 

yet again I am proven right with the stowmarket 2 when will our fans ever learn 

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

It really wasn't difficult to out you as a binner was it! typically thick Ipswich fan who just can't hide the anger of the last decade of living in the shadow of yellow and green. Enjoy your derby with Cambridge next season (Wes is certainly going to).

Premier league wow how exciting. same teams in same positions.

13 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Silly me, you couldn't possibly forget suffering the PL record defeat against Man U. I believe it was 9-0 wasn't it? 

22 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

Premier league wow how exciting. same teams in same positions.

Did you enjoy that exciting run of league 1 nil-nils? Must have been worth a tenner on Ifollow to see no shots on target week after week.

Edited by horsefly

51 minutes ago, Ultralk26 said:

use critical thinking and you will come to the same conclusion as me eventually. Delia is living the life off the supporters backs, she should be ashamed. 

And where is the evidence for this stupid comment. Bearing in mind the time and effort she and hubby have put in to the Club any perks have been very modest and insignificant compared to the vast amounts taken by many other "vulture owners".