Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Forest away predictions

1 hour ago, C.I.D said:

Nah,you're getting him confused with Merson and his command of the English Language  😉

🙂 I think that's probably the first time in human history when the name 'Merson' and the phrase 'command of the English Language' have occurred together in the same sentence. 

• Haha 2

Tonight is one of those banana skin games for me. I think it stems from the spectre of Hughton's time here and watching us try and defend a point from the kick-off.

One of my favourite recent chants was at Hughton-managed Brighton away in 2015 when we greeted the home fans with "You're only here for a nil nil" as we were storming away under Alex Neil at that time.

• Like 1

The posts thinking this could be one we lose is not really based on anything but anxiety.

Our boys don't look like they have the same anxieties. I have never seen us as relaxed in games as we do now. Even going behind to the Owls didn't start any worrying and the outcome never looked in doubt.

Of course we can lose but I don't think it will be tonight.

• Like 2

Comfortable 2-0 win, a goal either side of HT then foot off the gas, cruise home whilst one or two of the more bladder intolerant on here panic that we've not scored a 3rd 👍

5 hours ago, Petriix said:

He always says we have to be 'concentrated' which I presume is referring to focus and concentration rather than physically occupying a smaller area. Someone should really explain to him that 'concentrated' is more likely to apply to a liquid than a football team and he should really use 'focussed' (or 'compact' depending on what he means).

Will be. I'll practically guarantee, as a native-standard German speaker, that he's thinking of the word "konzentriert".

19 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Will be. I'll practically guarantee, as a native-standard German speaker, that he's thinking of the word "konzentriert".

a teacher friend of my was going to set up a summer school for kids with ADHD

I had to tell him that calling it a concentration camp was not a good idea

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bill said:

a teacher friend of my was going to set up a summer school for kids with ADHD

I had to tell him that calling it a concentration camp was not a good idea

Probably had a face like Hitler on seeing the gas bill after that!

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Probably had a face like Hitler on seeing the gas bill after that!

ouch !

3 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Comfortable 2-0 win, a goal either side of HT then foot off the gas, cruise home whilst one or two of the more bladder intolerant on here panic that we've not scored a 3rd 👍

Not far out, should have put a bet on...... 

8 hours ago, Bill said:

2-0 us

maybe 3-0 if we get a penalty

well done Bill

right again, as usual 😍