cambridgeshire canary

So, today is the day we might slip into second..

Swansea have a tough Cup game against Manchester City tonight as well. 

Let's hope for extra time etc., whilst we take full advantage in order to re-group ready for a strong run in.

Reading won't readily lie down in front of the Brentford juggernaut either so if that bubble bursts it might lead to a little spell of self-doubt for the mighty Bees.

"Honey's off luv."

Edited by BroadstairsR

5 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Swansea have a tough Cup game against Manchester City tonight as well. 

Let's hope for extra time etc., whilst we take full advantage in order to re-group ready for a strong run in.

Reading won't readily lie down in front of the Brentford juggernaut either so if that bubble bursts it might lead to a little spell of self-doubt for the mighty Bees.

"Honey's off luv."

Least Reading and Brentford have a tougher upcoming  fixture list than us, if you are hoping on other results going our way

Would like Swans to go to penalties! And would like Reading Brentford to be a draw with a few red cards each. 

Bretford look the best team in the league for me, how the top 6 perform against each other will in the main decide who is top 2 and who is play offs. We are 15 points ahead of Middlesbrough in 7th so we would have to have a nightmare not to get into the top 6. There is little to pick between us and Swansea when we are both at our best, at the moment we are not at our best which is why we have only taken 2 points from 9. Any team who wants automatic cannot afford too may wobbles, we had one at the start of the season in the first 4 games and we are having one now, snap out of it quickly is the only answer or play offs it will be

Edited by Yorkshire Canary

17 minutes ago, horsefly said:

footballleagueworld? Is that not the gash clickbait site I see being thrown around on social media with misleading and ambigous titles to try and get people to click on it for cheap ad revenue?

Cheers for the link, but not gonna click it

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

I'm hoping for a draw but i don't think it would do us a lot of harm to get knocked off top for a bit. Would hopefully spur the team on. 

4 hours ago, McWrighty said:

I'm hoping for a draw but i don't think it would do us a lot of harm to get knocked off top for a bit. Would hopefully spur the team on. 

Yeah, from a morale point of view slipping to 2nd might push our players on

Fairly sure there was a very brief moment Leeds caught us up before we accelerated back past them again.. or was it Sheff? Cant remember exactly who, but Im certain there was a weekend when they did. 

Fine by me - you win **** all for being top now, in early February, we need to be in the top two in May and that’s all that matters.

Edited by Branston Pickle